I pass by my old locker, stopping for a minute to stare at it, reminiscing on how it served purpose in my life for almost four years. I remember standing in front of it, feeling more than loved when I returned from my suicide attempt. I remember relaxing against it, watching as my best friends joked around, both of them falling in love with one another. I remember packing everything away on my final day. My head was clouded with loss, but I remember being hopeful about my future. However, I was skeptical, too. I wondered how much I was putting on the line by marrying Jason.

Now, I look at the grey metal box as it serves purpose in a new person's life. I watch with a smile as a young girl stands in front of it, her brunette head buried deep inside the case as she rummages through it. Her friends surround her, talking and teasing. She emerges from the locker, shutting it before running her fingers through her hair and pushing her glasses back up her nose. A boy with strawberry blonde hair appears beside her, surprising her as he takes her hand. He pecks her check, then pulls her down the hallway. Her friends linger behind, giggling, then disperse in different directions.

I move along, making my way to the office, signing Damian out, then continuing on to Ms.Sanderson's class. I stop in from of the dark, wooden door, taking minute to compose myself before knocking. It opens a second later to expose a familiar yet aged face.

"Lucy?" Ms.Sanderson questions.

"Hello." I smile, happy to greet the only teacher that looked at me like a normal person rather than a monster. "You look well." I compliment, my eyes scanning over her, taking in everything from her brighter and longer hair, to her stunning emerald wedding ring, to her heavily pregnant stomach.

"Oh, thank you. You look well yourself. What can I help you with?" She sets a hand on her stomach.

"I'm here to get Damian. We have a fitting to get to." I explain.

"He's not here, I'm afraid. He had to take care of something in the I.T. department, but he should be back any moment. You are welcome to come in and wait for him." She offers, stepping out of the way in order to let me in.

I thank her before stepping into the room. Instantly, multiple pairs of eyes land on me as students pull their attention from their work and focus it on me.

"Class, I believe some of you remember Miss Quinn, and if you don't I'm sure you recognize her as Mrs.Todd." Ms. Sanderson introduces. I give the class a quick wave.

"I thought you were sleeping in today?" A feminine voice jokes as a blonde, curly haired figure emerges from a clump of students.

I laugh. "Duty calls...as always." I say, watching as Dina makes her way towards me. She giggles, wrapping her arms around me in an embrace.

"What is the monster-in-law calling for now?" She jokes, pulling away from our embrace.

"Final dress fitting has been pushed up, creating mass chaos in the mind of Stephanie Brown. I dread the day she gets married." I laugh.

"I'm glad I'm nothing more than a simple bystander this time around. Planning your wedding was hard enough." Dina nudges me, and I giggle.

"Regardless, I'm sure the wedding is going to be stunning." Another voice adds as a second blonde emerges from a clump of students. "Is the bride getting excited?"

I laugh as Antonio pulls me into his chest. I pull away, setting a quick peck on his check before he moves to stand beside Dina. She smiles up at him, leaning into his frame.

"Oh, of course!" I exclaim. "If by excited you mean growing increasingly anxious and deciding that she can't get married at least three times a day." I roll my eyes, the sarcasm oozing from my tone.