Final Update.

This is going to be the final chapter I publish on this book (not sure what to call it). I loved Voltron and Klance, but I have since moved on and don't feel the joyful spark of writing about it anymore. I may write on other books of mine, but not this one. Thank you for all the support you guys have given me and for all the wonderful comments, I am grateful for each and every one of you. I have become much more confident in my writing skills since I started this and all of your positive comments and support mean a lot to me. Thank you.

Onto the final story.

The two paladins stand together for the last time. Hand in hand, two hearts as one. Their eyes glancing from the incoming meteors to eachother.

     "Thank you Keith," Lance said admiring him for the last time. Trying to take in the situation. "Being a paladin with you, having so many adventures. You made my life so much better." He signed and looked down. "It's a shame that we couldn't spend longer together."

     Keith chuckled, "Yeah, but it had to end eventually, and it's not like we could help it. The lions are destroyed and we don't even have the full team of paladins." The Earth slowly started to shake beneath them, the reality of what was happening truely starting to sink in. Lance gripped on tight to  Keith's hand.

     "I don't want to die," he sobbed. Emotion suddenly flooding both of them. Lance fell to the ground putting his elbows on his knees as he cried hysterically.

    "Lance." Keith's voice cracked. "Please don't cry, if you cry I'll cry," he told him as tears filled his eyes. He sat down next to Lance, hugging him as tears started streaming down his face.

     "I love you, Keith," Lance admitted. Although he had said it a thousand times this time it meant more to Keith than any other. Was it because it was the last? Or maybe how true it felt?

     Keith chuckled, "I know. I love you too, Lance. I'm sorry we couldn't live longer." The shaking of the ground intensified. "I wish we could have spent more time with your family and with Shiro and Pidge and Hunk, but hey maybe we'll see them again."  Lance stopped crying as hard at the comforting words. Keith finally let go of Lance, leaving an arm around his shoulder. Lance moved Keith's hand of of his shoulder so he could hold it, feeling the cold metal of Keith's ring.

     "Do you think we'll see Allura?" Lance asked suddenly, gazing back up at the sky. Keith was too shocked by the question to respond before Lance did. "Nah, she's probably in some space princess afterlife, fighting Lotor." Somehow even in the most grim situations Lance always found a way to make everything seem better.

     "Maybe," Keith mumbled, looking at the love of his life as the giant meteor grew ever closer. The shaking of the ground would have knocked them over if they weren't sitting already. The two boys laid back, hand in hand for the last time, glancing from the giant meteor to eachother and finally closing their eyes as they whispered "I love you." To eachother one last time.