Highschool au part three: Lance is Micheal Mell

This was written before season seven so I didn't know about Veronica yet and yeah also I've never been to a party so yeah really inaccurate probably.
Lances P.O.V.

      "Guys!" I shouted as I ran up to my friends and boyfriend. "Guess what!"

      "You're gay," Pidge said without hesitation, a smug look on her face. I just rolled my eyes in response.

       "Well yeah, but whatever. You know that guy Lotor?" They all shook their heads in agreement. "Well he invited us to his party this weekend!" Keith looked a bit uncomfortable when I mentioned him for some reason.

"Lance look," Pidge started "I don't think we should go. His parties are usually really crazy and people have gotten hurt at them in the past. Plus isn't he a college student?"

    "Well yeah, but-" I started before Keith cut me off.

     "But nothing, Lotor is bad news, and his parties are even worse," Keith told us. To be honest I was a little mad, but somewhere deep down I knew he was right.

"Yeah, I heard one year this guy named Rich almost burnt down his house," Pidge said with a hiss.

"Sorry man, but I really don't think I should," Hunk admitted, looking down at the floor.

"Me too, plus me and Matt have a thing then," she added.

"What kind of a thing?" I asked because Pidge doesn't have any friends other than us. She mumbled something that I'm pretty sure no one could understand. "What was that?"

She bit her lip from what I hoped was nerves. "...We have a dungeons and dragons campaign."

I let out a dramatic gasp, "And you didn't invite me!? I'm offended," I said sarcastically.

     "Maybe if you would learn to play I would invite you."

     "Whatever," I looked over to Keith. "You're going to go with me though, right?" I asked as a nervous look appeared on his face.

    "I'm sorry, but I just don't like parties. Plus I kind of planned to go to Pidges thing." At the time I felt sad and a little betrayed that nobody wanted to go with me, but I figured I could still go and have fun by myself.

    "It's fine," I lied. "I'll just see if anyone else wants to go." I gave them a smile before walking away calmly.

   An hour before the party

    "I don't know Allura, should I even go?" I questioned looking over to my sister.

     "Of course you should. Just because your friends don't want to go doesn't mean you won't have a good time," she told me while handing me the eyeliner. "At least I'll be there," She said while putting the finishing touches on her shimmering white hair.

      I sighed "Yeah, Anyways are you ready to go?" I asked as I applied the eyeliner carefully.

"Yep, let's rock and roll." So we put the makeup away, and headed to the car.

During the car ride we listened to music, talked about life, and even stopped at McDonalds, but when we finally got there it looked a little crazy, not that I couldn't handle it.

     As we walked into the house I noticed quite a few people were drunk already. My question was how? The party started like twenty five minutes ago. A few seconds later Lotor walked up to us.

"Allura! Lance! It's wonderful to see you. Come on in, don't be shy. We have some food in the kitchen and the bathroom is upstairs. There's a few other high school kids over that way," he said as he pointed towards the kitchen. "Anyway Allura, what are you up to?" He asked her, putting his arm around her and slowly walking away leaving me with no one. Allura and Lotor are dating, even though Lotor's a prick, I guess she just try's to see the good in him.

I have nothing better to do, might as well go talk to the people from my school. I walked over to the kitchen, trying to avoid the drunk college kids. The only people who were there were just two jocks from my grade who hated me. Probably because I could steal their girlfriends any time I wanted without even thinking about it. I have Keith though, and I would never cheat on him.

     "Who invited you here?" One of them said, taking a drink from his cup. "God you're so annoying. I don't know how anyone likes you." He took a step closer and I took a step back. These guys were known for causing trouble.

     "Lotor probably wants a boy toy or something," the other chimes in. "Actually he probably just invited you because he wants to bang your sister. She is a fine piece of work." He trailed off making more than a few comments that were far from appropriate.

     "Make fun of me, that's fine, but never talk about Allura that way ever again. She is the most wonderful girl and the best sister I could have ever asked for and you're just jealous that she would never lay a finger on someone as disgusting as you." As the words came out I was quickly filled with regret. Their faces contorted with anger.

     "If you say anything like that to me ever again will personally make sure you can't say anything at all!" He yelled in my face. I could feel tears prick up in the corners of my eyes but I couldn't let myself cry, that would just be another thing for them to make fun of me about. "Now get out of here before I do it."

I didn't think twice before quickly running out of the kitchen and finally letting the tears start falling. I tried to calm myself down a little while walking to the bathroom. It's open, thank Voltron. I stepped inside and locked the door. I just started sobbing, silently praying no one could hear. I pulled out my phone and texted Allura.

Lance: Allura please answer
Lance: it's serious
Lance: please

It was five minutes and she didn't reply, probably too busy with Lotor. There was one more person that would help me now. Keith.

Lance: Keith please
Lance: I need help
Lance: I'm so sorry you were right this party is awful
Keith: Lance what happened?
Keith: are you alright?
Lance:no I'll explain later
Keith: do you want me to come pick you up?
Lance: yeah I'm sorry you don't have too if it's too much to ask if you could just talk to me for a while
Keith: I'll come and get you where are you at?

So I told him the address, and ten minutes later he was knocking on the bathroom door.

     "Lance, it's me Keith. Come on let's go," he told me through the door.  I quickly unlocked the door and immediately hugged him. He really is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I let him go and grabbed his hand, using my other to wipe away the rest of my tears. On our way out I tried to explain some of what happened, but it made me feel childish that just that made me breakdown and cry. As we were walking out the door we saw the guys from our school, Keith flipped them off before kissing me on the cheek.

With that we drove to Pidge's house, where I learned to play Dungeons and Dragons. We all fell asleep watching cheesy movies and cuddled up on the couch in her basement. My friends are seriously the best.