Im really bad at naming things

Keith and Lance were in the living room watching clips from when they
first became pilots. In the clip they were watching Lance was holding Pidges helmet up so that she couldn't reach, but instead of trying to jump and grab it she knocked him over. He fell to the ground and then it showed Keith dying laughing. Outside of the video they were both laughing. Keith set his hand down, and suddenly Lance set his hand on Keiths.

     He gasped,
"Uh....Keith there's something I wanted to tell you." Lances face went red as he tried to hold Keiths hand. "I like you... as more than a friend. No I don't just like you I love you. I love your stupid mullet, your mysterious personality, I love everything about you." Keith was red, he didn't know what to say back to him. No one knew this, but Keith liked Lance back.

      "I-I love you too..." He stuttered out quietly. Lance suddenly pulled him it to a tight hug, and he immediately hugged back. Being an orphan Keith never knew what it was like to have someone love him. He has had good friends, but no one as close as the other pilots of Voltron.

      "So... are we.. boyfriends now?" Lance asked quietly.

       "If you want to be, but I would love to be your boyfriend." Lance finally let Keith out of the hug. "So do we tell the rest of the team?" Keith asked quickly.

      "How about we let them figure it out for themselves." Lance responded. They then went back to the positions they were sitting in except that they held hands and leaned on each other. As they continued to watch the old videos Keith began to feel as if he was drifting out of reality. Lance whispered a quick,
     "I love you" to Keith as a tear went down his face. Suddenly Keith shot up out of bed. He was about a year older than in the dream. He laid back down and cuddled himself in a blanket as he started crying. Remembering that a few months after that event had happened Lance had died in battle. His last words to Keith were the last words he had heard in the dream. He remember Lances soft voice saying his last three words. "I love you."