Its not gay if its on the moon part two

Still lances p.o.v.

Keith was getting back today! We texted more then you could imagine while he was gone. There were nights I didn't get any sleep because we were talking all night, but I would rather talk to him then sleep any day. Sure we still have petty arguments over texting, but I'm pretty sure we were just mad at ourselves for like each other anyway I think there will be a lot less fighting around the castle. Surprisingly no one on the team, besides Pidge, knows that me and Keith are dating. We both wanted to keep it a secret at least until he got back from the Blade of Marmora mission.
Suddenly announcement came on over the speakers.

"Paladins Keith's ship is pulling into the dock please come over to the main living area (living room) to greet him. And Lance no fighting for the first hour." Of course Allura would say that. Well she has no idea.

I quickly yet calmly walked to the living room, and sat opposite from the door. Shiro was already there standing near the door way I entered. Allura entered next talking with Hunk. They sat on the left side of the couch still talking when Pidge walked in.

She sat right beside me and nudged my elbow before whispering,
"So excited to see your boyfriend?" She was quiet enough so that no one heard, but I was still embarrassed enough for my face to turn a light pink. I was excited but at the same I was nervous this was the first time we'll see each other since we've been dating. I was almost shaking thinking about seeing him.

"Yeah I guess." I told her with hesitation. She looked a little confused but shrugged it off. After about a minute of awkward silence we heard Coran talking to some one and footsteps. I heard him laugh. Keith. The door opened and there he was in his tight Blade of Marmora suit. I stood up and we locked eyes. He dropped his bag as I took a small step forward. We both almost ran to each other and met in the middle with a tight hug, our arms were wrapped tightly around each other, his head was buried in the crook of my neck, yet my eyes were sealed shut if they weren't I was afraid that tears would start to fall out.

"I missed you so much," he whispered against my neck.

"I missed you too baby," I told him quietly. We both loosened the hug enough for us to be able to look at each other. As soon as we had enough time to process each other's faces, which only took a few seconds, our lips crashed together. My hands moved to his hair and his to my hips. Our lips moved in perfect sync.... until I realized we were still in front of everyone.

I awkwardly broke the kiss and slowly backed away from Keith and sat back down on the couch. The other paladins just started with shocked looks on their faces, except for Pidge who was just sitting there laughing and continued as I elbowed her in the side. Keith awkwardly said hello to everyone before sitting down next to me and attempting, but failing, to hold my hand.

It was pretty awkward for the rest of the day, but the rest of the team got used to us being together. We however spent every moment we could together simply to make up for lost time. It wasn't awkward or weird it was just peaceful cuddling, hand holding and so much more (wink wink nudge nudge). Sure we don't quite know what we were doing with this relationship, but we care about each other and love each other, so I'm sure things will work out.