"based off Ouran host club its just off of tamaki playing the piano" by fob

The full title name is "One based off of ouran high school host club even though it's just based off of Tamaki being able to play the piano really well and everybody being surprised but also based off a twenty one pilots cover which is in the fic and also don't pay attention to the end I'm not good at endings" by fall out boy but that was too long

Keith's p.o.v.

Lance hasn't been around the last couple of days, I mean he's been in the castle, but not in his room, the kitchen, the training room, or any of the usual places he would be. He's also skipping most meals which worries me so the main task in this episode is to find out what Lance is doing, and where. (Yeah I broke the fourth wall)

I walked up to Allura hoping she would know something,
"Hey Allura, I haven't seen Lance around lately. Are there any rooms in the castle that he might be going to that we don't know about?" I asked her probably sounding a bit over protective, but who cares he's my....friend.

      "Yes actually, it's not like it is hidden though. Lance just asked me if there was any instruments on the ship, which there is. The room is just right of the teleduv," (I don't know how to spell it) she explained a small hint of excitement in her voice.

    "Thanks," I said as I raced off to the room she was talking about. As soon as I got near there I could hear a piano playing softly. I opened the door cautiously and quietly, and saw Lance playing the piano singing along to whatever song he was playing, I could only hear the last bit of it though.

     "I can't help falling in love with you," the words escaped Lances lips and sat in my mind. His singing voice is so.... beautiful. I've never heard a guy sing like that before besides Brendon Urie, but we're not talking about him right now. I heard a small sob from Lance as I stood there. Why is he crying? Is the only question in my mind. I walked over to him, and set a hand in his shoulder.

      "Lance," he looked up at me as he wiped away tears from his face quickly.

        "Oh uh, Keith what are you doing here? I uh..." I cut him off before he tried to explain himself in some unreal manor.

     "Are you okay? Why are you crying?"   I regret asking the first question as soon as it left my mouth. He just randomly starts crying while playing a dramatic song. Of course he's not okay.

    "I-I um... okay sit down," I sat down as he said, "just listen." He started playing one of the most beautiful song I ever heard he started singing along too. The tune sounded oddly familiar.

      "Wise men say only fools rush in," he sang as a tears continued to pour down his face. I lightly wiped them off giving him a small fond smile.

"But I can't help falling in love with you." My heart skipped a beat, and my face flushed pink. Could he possibly mean that he... that I... that we... I should just listen like he said.

"Shall I stay, would it be a sin?" It reminds me of when he was thinking about how there were six paladins and that he should leave the team. I'm so glad that he didn't do anything irrational like me.

He looked me in the eyes, "if I can't help falling in love with you," the tears on his face were starting to dry up. He looked so... it may seem weird, but he looked beautiful with his face pink, singing and playing the song.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea, Darling so we go some things were meant to be." At the word darling my heart fluttered how amazing it would be if he called me that.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too." I think I finally understand, and I thought he was the oblivious one. This verse I sang along and we sang in perfect harmony,

"cause I can't help falling in love with you." He was more than a little shocked at me singing along, especially the verse that I sang along to, but what can I say it's true.
       "I love you too." The words left my mouth before I could actually think about what I was saying. There was no better time to say it though. He set his hand over mine and intertwined our fingers. We both leaned in and his soft lips lightly pressed onto my chapped ones. His hand found its way into my hair and mine to his hip. We sat there for what seemed like hours even though it was just a few seconds.

     We pulled apart and he just said quietly,
"No homo?" This boy is going to be the death of me.

   I just laughed a little as I replied,
"All the homo," and gave him a small peck on the cheek. He laughed as he pulled me into a hug and whispered,
"I love you Keith,"
"I love you Lance."