Merry Klancemas

Lance has been trying to get the princess under the mistletoe for weeks, but all to no avail. Yesterday Shiro told him to take them down so that is what he is doing right now. There is only one more to go, Lance however was not quite paying attention, and he didn't notice that someone was standing under it. He reached up to try and take it down, but a barrier blocked his way before his hand could grab it. He tried to grab it again, but again failed. He began walking away to try and find Shiro to tell him about the incident, but his path was blocked by the same barrier as before. Keith looked over to him and raised an eyebrow, questioning what he was doing.

"You okay Lance?" He asked with a small undertone of sarcasm.

"Yeah I'm fine," He told him nervously. Keith then tried to walk the other direction, but also was blocked by the barrier.

"Lance what did you do?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed. Lance tenses up before answering,

"Okay so.. I was kind of trying to get the princess under the mistletoe, and they are kind of space mistletoe, so you have to uh..." he didn't finish his sentence because he assumed Keith knew what he was going to say.

"Have to what?" Keith happened to not know the tradition of getting kissed under the mistletoe because he is a emo antisocial shut in who only read the news about mcr. Lances face went a dark shade of red thinking about it.

"You have to... well ... we have to kiss or we can't get out." He looked anywhere but at Keith's face. The thought of having to kiss him did make Lance a little red in the face. He had been trying to get over the crush he had on Keith for months. He thought flirting with girls and stuff would help, but here we are six months later and not a single girl has caught his attention.

He finally looked at Keith's face and noticed he was blushing as well.
   "You okay Keith?" He questioned staring at him intensely.

  "Uh.. yeah yeah just uhhhh.. are you sure there is no other way out of this?" He asked obviously wanting to avoid the situation all together. Keith had a secret as well, he liked Lance more than Lance liked Lance.

"I'm sure, Coran got stuck under one with Shiro. I have never seen a face with more disappointment. That's when he made me take them down." Keith's face just got darker as the tan boi said that.

"So uh well..." Lance started before quickly wrapping one hand behind Keith's head and the other behind Keith's back. "Pucker up mullet," he then kissed him deep and hard. Keith with no doubt or hesitation kissed back.

Their lips moved together sloppily at first, but they both got the hang of it after a few ticks. Keith's hands moved to behind Lances neck. They heard the barrier disappear, but kept going for a few more ticks. Slowly Keith pulled away first then Lance realized and took his hands off of him.

Keith look at the floor, blushing like mad. They both refused to look at each other for about five ticks. Keith softly touched his lips as if in amazement, which he was.

  "We should get stuck under the mistletoe more often," Lance said with a smirk.

  "Definitely," Keith told him giving him  a small peck on the lips. Suddenly then heard a click, they looked over to see Pidge standing there with a camera.

  "This is totally going on the team Voltron Christmas card." She said before skipping out of the room with a evil smirk on her face.

  "Shit," the boys said in unison a second before they both took off running after Pidge.

Once they found her she had already shown the whole team the photo and made copies so it was too late.

Like an hour time skip brought to you by the space gays.

  "Hey Keith," Lance said sitting next to him on the couch with no one else in the room.

   "Yeah Lance?" He replied looking over to his..... friend? Boyfriend? Teammate? Lover? He didn't know, but he really wanted to however he was too awkward to ask.

   "You know what would be a good Christmas present?" The tan boi started as he moved some of Keith's hair out of his eyes. "You being my boyfriend."

Keith was flushed a light pink, but decided he would try and not be awkward or nervous about this.

  "That seems like it would be more of a gift to me," Keith replied giving him a kiss on the cheek.

  "I'm guessing you like kissing me," Lance said with a laugh starting to play with Keith's hair.

   "What can I say I love the way you taste," he whispered seductively into Lances ear not meaning to make him blush as much as he did. Keith then pecked him on the lips before letting out a small chuckle at Lances reaction.
"I love you Lance," he said sounding a little needy, but Lance thought it was cute.

    "I love you too," he responded leaning on his boyfriend wishing he put that mistletoe up sooner.