Wow finally an actual story

If you have not watched season six yet do not read this unless you are okay with a few spoilers.

The team was gathered around Shiro, his hair pure white and his eyes tinted purple.

"Rest," Allura told him in a calming voice. His eyes slowly closed and he relaxed into a deep sleep.

Everyone had a long day so they decided to sleep in the lions and start the journey to Earth tomorrow. Allura and Shiro slept in the blue lion, Coran slept in the black lion, Pidge and Romelle slept in the green lion, Hunk slept in the yellow lion, and Keith and Lance slept in the red lion. But for some reason neither of them could sleep.

"We all really missed you," Lance told Keith as he sat up beside him. He looked over at him just to examine him. A lot had changed since they last saw each other, Keith was more built, a little taller, his hair was longer, and he had a purple marking on the side of his face. All of this and just being near Keith again brought back the feelings that he'd had before Keith left.

"I missed you guys too. Where I was time was a lot different and I was there almost two years. I thought about you everyday though," Keith's face quickly turned a deep shade of red as his eyes widened. "I mean I thought about you guys everyday, I mean including you, but you know what I mean," he babbled quickly, clearly trying to hide something, not that Lance noticed.

Lance let out a nervous chuckle, "Don't worry about it, I thought about you all the time. To be honest I even missed your stupid mullet," he said with a smile as he played with a tuff of Keith's hair. Keith slapped his hands away playfully.

"And I missed all of your snarky comments and practice flirting attempts." He gave him a smile, however Lance didn't look as happy at the comment.

"Um Keith, there's probably something I should tell you," he admitted. Keith could tell he was nervous, but this was a different kind of nervous than what he ever had seen. "You see back before you left I um... I kind of... I kind of used to like you and so that wasn't fake flirting I was really flirting with you, and I don't know I'm sorry," he stammered while looking away from him, regretting ever saying anything. Keith set a hand on Lances shoulder, a bright reddish-purple blush spreading across his face.

"Really?" Keith questioned. Lance finally looked over at him, admiring his face for a second then slowly nodding. Keith smiled, "I never thought someone like you could like someone like me."

"How could I not? You're amazing," he told him with a fond look.

       "Thanks," Keith started as his blush darkened. "I'm sorry about ignoring you when I first got back. It's just with everything that was going on I didn't have time."

      "No, I completely understand. You had to do what you had to, I just missed you... a lot," he confessed, giving Keith a weak smile.

Keith looked like he wanted to say something, but was too nervous. He hesitated for a moment before he finally spoke. "I have something to admit. I probably should have said it when you did, but Lance," Keith began as he gripped one of Lances hands. "I like you too, and I have for a long time. So I was thinking about we make up for some lost time?" Keith asked with his eyes pinched shut.

      Lances dumbfounded face quickly grew into a bright smile as he realized what Keith meant. "I would love to," he told him, setting his head on Keith's shoulder.

       Keith put his arm around Lance, "But for now how about we just catch up on some sleep?" They both laughed, seeing as they truly did need sleep.

       "Yeah that sounds great. You can use me as a pillow if you want," he told him, leaning back against the wall.

        "Thanks Lance," Keith said as he rested his body against the side of Lances.

         A few minutes later when Lance thought Keith was finally asleep he wrapped his arms around him in a cradling motion and he whispered, "Oh how the tables have turned."

      Suddenly Keith's eyes jolted open and he shot up. "SO YOU DO REMEMBER!"

I'm so sorry this took forever I've just been dead and making so much cosplay stuff and just ugh but thank you all so much for reading this and getting it up to twelve thousand views! That's so amazing and incredible I love you all so much!