You're Perfect (part four)

But before I start you guys really like this series thing for some reason??? thanks? I'm glad y'all like it. Like the last one and this one were requests I'm shook also holy hecking cheese 30 thousand views? That's amazing thank you to everyone who reads these alright let's get started also this contains a lot of personal head canons

Keith's p.o.v.

     Lance and I have been together for about two months now and it's been getting harder and harder to keep it a secret. Not to mention that it'd be nice to tell him I love him before each mission... just incase. So today we planned to tell the team about us.

     I walked to his room silently, slightly regretting wanting to tell everybody, but at the same time I was excited. As I arrived I quietly knocked at his door while looking at the ground. He quickly opened the door with a smile, making a small smile spread across my face.

     "Hey babe, you ready?" He asked, obviously a bit nervous too.

     "Yeah. Let's go," I replied, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. We walked in silence to the living room, where we knew they would all be because it was game night. When we got there Pidge was rolling a die for Monsters and Mana. Some how her roll killed Shiro. He instantly came back as a Paladin. A few moments later he looked up.

     "Lance, Keith, come join us." As soon as Shiro acknowledged us the rest of the team turned towards us.

    I looked towards Lance then back to the team. "Actually we have something to tell you first," I announced, tapping my fingers together. "I'm actually.... pansexual."

      "And I'm gay," Keith continued. We hesitantly laced our fingers together, not needing to look. "We're also dating." I looked up at the team and there was a mixed number of reactions. Coran and Allura looked a bit confused, Pidge looked like she knew all along, Shiro seemed to be happy, and Hunk just sitting there, completely unfazed.

     "Princess, what is a gay?" Coran whispered to Allura.

     She shrugged. "I don't have a clue."

     Pidge sighed, "It's when a man who likes other men romantically. It was a big deal to some people on Earth. However Lance and Keith should know that it's not a big deal to me." She smiled at us, making me feel a lot better.

    "We didn't have a word for that on Altea. It was just love," Allura mentioned calmly.

    "We do travel in packs," Shiro whispered to himself.

     Keith looked at me, raised a eyebrow, then looked back to Shiro. "Shiro what?"

    "Keith we gravitate towards eachother! I'm gay, you're gay, Lance is pan! This is-" He tried to continue, but Pidge cut in.

    "Hey don't forget about your favorite non-binary over here," Pidge said while doing finger guns.

       "Am I really the only person who isn't lgbt? I support you guys I'm just... surprised." He shrugged and smiled.

"Are we not going to discuss the fact that Keith and Lance are dating?" Allura questioned, obviously wanting to know more.

"Don't act like you didn't know," Pidge started, turning to Me and Lance. "Everybody knew guys."

"But how!?" Lance nearly shouted. "We never mentioned anything, or told anyone-"

"One time I went to get you guys for training and you were both in Lances bed." Pidge smirked and crossed their arms. "Anyway, most of us just came out to at least one person, so how about hugs?" They asked, trying to change the subject from what they said before.

Lance jumped on the couch and almost tackled Pidge, hugging them so tight she couldn't get away. "Yes! Hugs!"
He shouted. I quickly joined them, then Hunk, Shiro, Coran, and Allura.

    "So guys I guess you could say we're a  pride of lions," Shiro joked. Everyone just groaned and laughed. The hug lasted about a minute before everyone finally broke away.

      "I love you guys," I said quietly. Everyone smiled.

     "We love you too ya quiznak," Pidge laughed.

     "Don't use that kind of language!"