Uh.... forming voltron?

Warning a little bit smutty but not full smut. And also this is the first smut like thing I've ever written sorry if it's bad.

Lances p.o.v.

He was my partner in crime.We did everything together. We fought battles together, we trained together, we even lived together along with the other paladins of Voltron of course. I spent every day with him. I thought he would care more about me than to just go and leave. One day he came back from a solo mission, he seemed... different. I couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong, but I knew it was something.

    "Hey Lance, can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked looking a bit nervous.

    "Yeah of course," I told him as I got up off the couch. We went to my room to talk because you never know when the other paladins will barge in. We sat down on my bed, he had a sad look on his face. It made me want to hug him, but he doesn't quite like human contact. "What's wrong Keith?" I asked him wanting to figure it out and help him.

    "Well... the Marmora they want me to go on a mission." He told me I didn't see why Keith was so upset about this because he had gone on many missions before. "But this mission will take months," I saw tears swell up in his eyes. "I don't want to leave you guys for that long." His voice was cracking and weak.

    "Keith it's okay," he looked over to me with the saddest look. A few tears started to stream down his face. I leaned in towards him and gave him a hug I don't care if he doesn't like human contact he needs one right now. He hugged me back holding on to me tight. "You don't have to leave you can stay right here with us."

    "But it would help the team and the blade of Marmora. I know I should, but I-I don't want to leave you," he sobbed. I could feel my shirt being stained with his tears, but I didn't care.

    "You don't have to leave us," I started crying as well all this emotion being let out. It was a experience that neither of us would forget. "Keith please don't leave."

    "B-But it would be good for everyone I just... I don't want to miss you the whole time, and I know I will." We sat there hugging each other tight like if we let go we would never see each other again, both of us crying our eyes out.

Finally after a few minutes of just hugging and crying Keith pulled away, but stayed right in front of me. I held Keiths hand gently as I watched him try and wipe away the tears still flowing from his beautiful violet eyes. We looked at each other, and what I saw was the person I loved being torn apart on the inside.

    "Lance I know this may not be the right time to say this, and I know you probably don't think of me this way, but I think you should know this before I go on the mission. I....I like you. A lot, like I like like you. I'm sorry I-I don't-" but I cut him off  by leaning in and pressing my lips against his. He didn't do anything at first so I started to pull away. Then he grabbed my jacket, pulled me in, and kissed me back. Hard. We pulled away a few seconds later.

     "So uh.... I like you too," I told him joking around because he probably tell.

     ".... are we boyfriends now then?" He asked his face so hot I could feel the heat from where I was.

     "If you want to be," I gave him a smile as he buried his face in his hands.

     "Y-yeah." He looked up and kissed me again but softer. It's pretty obvious that I kissed back. He gently put his hands on mine as he continued to lean forward. The kiss started to get more heated as he opened his mouth and let me slip my tongue in. He didn't bother to try and get dominance he just let me.  He suddenly let out a wine like moan, it was kind of hot. I leaned forward just enough for him to realize what I wanted him to do. He broke the kiss, and laid down to watch me pull my shirt off. We kissed again, it was more sloppy but even more heated. He let out another quiet moan in my mouth when I realized he was starting to get hard. I tried to get closer to him even though we were almost as close as we could be. I started pressing my own growing erection against his and grinding against him. His head quickly fell back on the pillows as soon as I did, and he let out a loud moan. The sound was amazing. Maybe I should see what other sounds he can make. I gave him one more quick peck on the lips before I started leaving light kisses all the way down his jaw then to his neck. I started sucking his pale skin leaving light marks all over his neck. I started to reach down to pull his shirt off- woosh.

The door to my room opened and Shiro was standing there with a face that I couldn't tell if it was more shocked or disappointed. I basically jumped away from Keith to the other side of the bed, but it was too late.

     "What so you two think you're doing?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed and staring right at me.

    "Uhhhhh..... forming Voltron?" Keith said with confusion and fear it seemed.

    "You know what never mind, I'm just so done." He said as he closed the door.

I looked over at Keith and he looked over at me. We just looked at each other for about fifteen seconds before we both broke out laughing.

     "Oh my god Keith," I said trying to stop laughing, "I can't believe you said we were forming Voltron." I couldn't contain my laughter and neither could he.

    We laughed for a good five minutes before he looked over and asked,
     "So is the mood ruined or..?" I couldn't tell whether he was being serious or not.

    "Yes Keith, the mood is ruined." I told him with a hint of sarcasm. I crawled up beside him and sat up. "So it's getting kind of late, do you want to maybe sleep here?" I asked him with a little hesitation.

     "Definitely," he replied pulling me down on the bed and trying to cuddle with me. I gave him a small peck on the nose before drifting off to sleep.