You're perfect (part three cause it was requested)

*time skip to a few months later also lances p.o.v.*

Me and Keith have been getting really close lately, well ever since the incident with Allura, but let's not talk about that. And I know I promised myself after her I wouldn't, but fuck I think I'm falling in love again. Every time I get close to someone and end up falling for them it ends up bad. Who am I kidding anytime I'm even near someone it ends up bad. Except with Keith it hasn't... yet.

     I look down at him as he's somewhat snuggled against my shoulder. Is this normal? I think so? Most guys I know don't cuddle if they're just friends, not including Hunk, but he only does it cause he's so sweet. I have to tell him sooner or later, or I could hide my feelings until I burst into a puddle of sadness and love sickness. On second thought I'll go with the first option.

     "Lance," Keith said looking away from the movie we were watching. He looked a bit concerned.

     "What is it?" I asked, hoping it wasn't anything too bad. He slowly sat up and paused the movie then faced towards me.

"Look I have something I need to tell you," he said, obviously nervous. What if he likes someone else? Oh god then I couldn't tell him. What if it's Hunk? Ugh he is so Hunks type too. Wait he's dating Shay. It's probably Shiro then. Actually no he told me about his boyfriend back home. Who could it be then?
"I love you." Oh...

     "You... you love me? Are you sure?" I asked him with as a dark blush spread over his face.

     "Yes, I'm sure. I've loved you for more than a year now and I can't take it anymore." I swear I saw tears in a his eyes. "You're just so perfect and nice," he mumbled as he got up and started to walk away. I can't let him get away and not let him know how I feel. I hesitantly stood up and grabbed his hand so he wouldn't leave.

    "Keith wait. I love you too, and I'm sorry I was just... so afraid to say it. Just please don't leave and let's talk about this." He turned around with a shocked expression, the tears still threatening to spill. Before I even realized what was happening his arms were around me and he was sobbing into my shoulder. "It's okay Keith, I'm here for you." I patted his back then hugged him. After a few more seconds he backed up and wipes the tears from his eyes.

"You're right, we need to talk about this," he sighed as he sat down on the bed behind us. His foot was tapping on the floor, it seems to be a nervous habit of his. I sat down beside him, with my hands clasped together. "So..."

    "So..."

     "I love you," he told me with urgency.

     "I love you too," I replied just as quickly.

     "Enough talking?"

      "Yeah." He hugged me again, but tighter, like if he let go I would disappear. I just put my arms around him, softly stroking his hair and giving him small kisses on the head. "So we're dating now?"

    "Yeah, as long as you want to be," he mumbled into my shirt.

     "I definitely want to, I love you and I honestly don't think that will ever change."

     "I love you too."

Am I done writing you're perfect parts now? If not there's gonna be angst. Also oh my quiznak! 20k reads! That's insane! Thank you guys so much! I love you all!