How Pidge found out.

(I'm using they/them pronouns for Pidge)
Lances P.O.V.

I walked up to Pidge needing help with a certain something that I can not tell anyone about. Stupid Keith, why does he have to be so......Keith.

Pidge was working on a machine for who knows what,
     "Hey Pidge," I said loudly enough for them to hear over the ruckus.

   They turned off the drill they were using, "Oh, Hey Lance, what's up?" I played with my fingers nervously.

       "So do you know how to use make up?" They looked a bit shocked at the question.

      "Well yeah of course I acted like a girl until I was thirteen. Why?" Of course why didn't I think they were going to ask why.

        "Well I got a uh... bruise while training," I pointed out the 'bruise' on my neck. "I was hoping you could help me cover it up." They looked at me strangely then got a small smirk oh their face.

      "Why do you need to cover it up if it's just a bruise?"

Crap I did not think this far ahead. "Oh.. I don't know it just looks kind of weird."

          "Surrrrreeeee, Lance I'm not stupid, I know it's a hickey." I felt my face flush red as my eyes widened in surprise.

      "W-wha... I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered out quickly. They laughed a bit.

       "You just keep making it more and more obvious, listen I know you're with Keith. Everybody knows."
Wait everybody? How Did they figure it out? We've only been together for like four months.

       "How did you guys even find out?" I asked with a bit of hesitation.

       "Oh my god, Lance it is so obvious. The way you look at him, the way he looks at you, and the way you fight, it's like an old married couple." They said almost angry. "Not to mention you guys are loud at night, I can hear you." My face was beat red, and I could think of anything to say. So it was awkward silence for a little over a minute before decided to just ask.

      "So are you going to help me or not?"

"Nope," They started "If Hunk and Shiro end up seeing they will owe me a lot of money." I swear Pidge is the child of Satan.

       "Please Pidge, Keith doesn't want everyone to find out yet." I begged and they started to get a more sympathetic look on their face.

       "Fine, but only if you let me keep the game console in my room,"

      "Deal." They shook my hand and it was done. "And if you tell anyone about this I will tell Shiro you're the one putting baby on board stickers on his lion." Their face went a little pale and their eyes widened.

   "Fine, but if you tell Shiro I'll tell Keith that I know." They said with a smirk probably knowing Keith would freak out.

    "I think we have enough black mail on each other," I laughed.

    "Yeah definitely," they joked as we walked over to their room.
     Pidge covered the hickey up, and everything went fine.... until Keith walked into the kitchen more covered in hickies than Me. Goddamnit that idiot. He actually has makeup and knows how to use it. Long story short Shiro could tell they weren't marks from training. Whoops.