Fuck you?

Pidges p.o.v.

They were at it again. Pointless yelling and arguing over the stupidest things, what band is better, if mcr would ever be back, does Mike Wazowski wink or blink, those kinds of things. It is so annoying, the thing they fight about the most is just stupid. They fight about who is a better pilot a lot, I mean come on how immature could they be? We all knows it's me anyway.

This time they were fighting about who has better hair, and as you could guess Lance started it.

"Mullets are stupid and look hideous!" I heard him yell from the kitchen. I decided to go see the drama because why not.

As soon as I walked in the room I could tell that they were both just pretty bored, and anyone could tell that the sexual tension in the room was thicc.

"First of all they look better whatever the fuck your haircut is! Second I don't want to hear you complaining to be cold on a ice planet because hair helps with heat!" Keith shouted defensively. The fights like this were the most fun to watch simply because neither of them had any evidence or proof of anything.

"At least I don't look like the space Nico Di Angelo!" He spat without thinking.

"Nico was an amazing character! And if I look like him that's great!" He defended before remembering the thing Lance had said the day before. "Wait.... Lance didn't you say you thought Nico was hot yesterday?" (Not canon Nico like fan art Nico)

Lances face turned bright red and he looked like he was going to try and defend himself, but stopped before he said anything.

After about a minute of awkward silence Keith started to walk towards the door.

"Hey! You can't leave this isn't over!" Lance yelled after him and stopped him by grabbing his arm before he could leave the room.

"Fuck you man," Keith told him before trying to get him to let go of his arm.

"Fuck you!" He shouted, not wanting the argument to be over. Keith's face turned pink before he yelled something I couldn't believe at first.

"Fine, then fuck me!" You could see both his and Lances faces turn bright red.

"Fuck you?" Lance asked confused and probably not able to tell if this is real. He took a step towards Keith while looking down at the floor.

Keith bit his lip before biting his lip and taking a few steps towards Lance. He grabbed his jacket and pulled Lance closer to him.

    "Fuck me," their lips clashed together and the last thing I saw of them was Lance literally pulling Keith into his room.

Sorry I haven't been publishing a lot lately. Also if you like Homestuck I'm writing a DaveJohn fanfic that I'm going to publish soon. Okay bye.