She sat back down and took a moment to appreciate her surroundings, she loved how the butterflies flew from one colorful flower to another, how the color of the grass and leaves became brighter upon having contact with the sunlight, and how the refreshing air caressed her skin.

Lisa sighed, a happy one.

For once she can actually forget about the responsibilities, revelations, and problems that she has and will have in the future.

It was very peaceful and quiet and all she can hear was the water gushing down the mini fountain in the center.

But this was interrupted when she felt a hand placed on her shoulders.

"What are you doing here Lis?"

"Oh Chaeng unnie, nothing much, just chilling."

Chaeyoung swatted her hands signalling Lisa to move for her to be able to sit besides the younger girl.

Chaeyoung smiled, "Youre right, it is relaxing here."

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes when a thought suddenly dawned on Lisa's mind.

"Hey Chaeng, I was thinking. . .why don't we test you powers?" Lisa blurted out.

"But I really don't know how, I mean you accidentally used yours so mind telling me how you did it?" Chaeyoung asked as she stood up and approached the fountain.

Lisa followed her and then put her fingers against her chin.

"Hm, actually I'm really not sure too."

"Well why don't you try yours again then I'll follow." Chaeyoung suggested.

Lisa nodded and looked around for an object she can use to test her powers on, she grabbed three rocks and placed it above the fountain's marble edges.

She put her hands above it, closed her eyes and started to concentrate.

Chaeyoung wanted to laugh at how funny she looked cause by the looks of it, her technique wasn't working.

Lisa released a breath she didn't know she was holding a few seconds ago.

"This is harder than I thought." Lisa uttered before giving it a shot again, hoping that this time it will work.

After a few attempts, still nothing and Lisa was getting frustrated.

"C'mon Lis, don't give up that easily." She heard Chaeyoung say.

Hearing this, she decided to try it again.

She gathered all the focus she has in her body, but still nothing, she was about to open her eyes again when a voice stopped her, and it didn't belong to Chaeyoung.

"Focus more Lisa, more focus."

Lisa wasn't able to decipher who's voice was it but decided to obey it anyways.

"Focus and focus, good, now imagine being able to see the invisible like wind."

And so Lisa did.

"Imagine controlling it, now, manipulate it so that it will surround the rocks, as the air surrounds it, imagine it lifting the rocks slowly, slowly, slowly. . ."

Chaeyoung saw how Lisa's brow twitched, she then averted her attention back to the rocks to find it actually floating.

Chaeyoung gasped, amazed that Lisa was able to pull it off.

Lisa of course heard her gasp so she slowly opened her eyes, and to her surprise, the rocks were floating.

"Oh my God I did it!" She squealed, but regained her focus back again, she decided to experiment with it so she slowly moved her hands up and the rocks followed it, she made it levitate to certain directions.

She then aligned it to her chest and threw her hands forward, causing the rocks to fly towards the direction Lisa was pointing at, falling to the ground afterwards.

"Excellent job Lisa."

Lisa jerked her head towards the voice to only find her Irene unnie smiling proudly at her, it was at this moment she noticed that her Irene unnie was the one who has been coaching her the entire time.

"Oh, thanks unnie!" Lisa replied enthusiastically.

"You really are the daughter of the north." Irene chuckled.

Lisa tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"I'm only saying you really are powerful." Irene smiled at her.

"How can you tell unnie? It's only my first time." Lisa said confused.

"Exactly! Believe me when I say it took me weeks to do that, some people even months!" Irene exclaimed.

"Really?!" Lisa asked, her eyes wide open, she couldn't believe it.

"Yes she's saying the truth, I saw all of it and you did great."

The three of them turned their heads to find Sooyoung walking towards them along with Seungwan.

Lisa shyly smiled. "Thank you."

"This is really fascinating to see huh?" Wendy chuckled before turning towards Rosé.

"Your turn young lady."

° ° °

I seriously need to sleep. . .
(it's 2:45 AM here when I wrote this)

But eyy Got7 and Twice is here XD
Soon guys!! I promise you'll get to have a blacktan interaction.

And don't worry you'll see the rest of the BP members trying their powers next chap😉

Don't forget to comment, vote for the chaps you like and follow me too! (Still your choice tho)

Also I dunno if you noticed it but I changed the chap titles, well not that much I just labeled it as chapter 1, 2, 3, and so on.

If there's any grammatical errors well sorry, but your author's lazy *shrugs for the 19383727915 time*😂

Luv y'all

Author-ni-

Wait, I forgot to tell you. . .

It's gonna be a double update!!! Yayy!!! Don't woryy in a few seconds I'll update again😊 I was feeling generous haha😂

Once again.

Luv y'all

Author-nim outtt