He always makes him happy, being the brightly shining sun he is. Also, he shares his passion for volleyball and cares about his feelings.
Hinata is the person he had always sought after.
A great friend who stays by his side and never leaves him feeling alone and unwanted.

Secondly, Kageyama noticed that Hinata looks very cute. One must admit Hinata is a very cute omega. He is short, has an athletic body but with slightly prominent hips and butt. His face is round, his nose small and his eyes big.
However Kageyama hadn't really thought about his features before really getting to know the omega. And when he did it hit him hard.

But coming back to the initial storyline.
Hinata is now on his way to Kageyama's house. He doesn't know whether named person's parents are home but most probably they aren't. They are busy people always having to stay at far away places for business trips.

Also, he hopes Kageyama will open him the door.

He didn't really tell him about his arrival. So there could be the possibility of him just staying inside and ignoring the door ringing.

B

ut Hinata has his plan set and he wants to make his partner's rut more bearable. He doesn't want him to fight against his own urges and just suffer for three days straight.
He is supposed to be always there for his alpha, whether this is on the court or in their private life's.

Hinata quickly gets off his bike, lets it hit the ground and goes to ring the doorbell.
Impatiently, he rocks his feet up and down, not being able to remain still.
He looks down at his shirt and shorts to check if he looks appealing. Well, his outfit is nothing special at all, most probably he is also wearing one of his ridiculously patterned boxershorts, with hearts or volleyballs sprinkled all over them.

Hinata gets so nervous he rings the door again and surprisingly soon enough the door slowly opens itself a bit.
An exhausted looking Kageyama stares at him, his eyes heavy and cheeks slightly red. There is an obvious smell of alpha in rut in the air. He looks displeased before realizing that his favorite carrot head is standing in front of him.

"Shouyou?"
He questions in shock.

Hinata wants to answer something, anything but his mouth just stands open. He is so in awe with seeing Kageyama in his rut for the first time. The smell that hits him hard is so addictive. He can't remember ever coming close to an alpha in his rut. His mother always made sure that he stayed safe and in school the teachers let them return home.
So that no drama or any unwanted situations come up. Only if the alpha is taking his scent suppressants he can stay.

Hinata isn't sure wether it's the fact that Kageyama is his lover or that he is an alpha that makes him be so in trance and attracted to him. He comes closer, looks up and whispers in a soft tone "Hi"
A smile playing on top of his lips.

Kageyamas eyes widen a bit and he proceeds fast by pushing Hinata into the house and shutting the door. He then gives Hinata another look from bottom to top before pushing his lips against the other one.
A moan escapes the omega's lips and he encircles his arms around Kageyamas neck, continuing the kiss with an open mouth and an ever growing desire.

Kageyama doesn't ask himself why his fellow teammate may have turned up. Right in that moment, he merely thinks about wanting to pummel himself inside the tight heat of his so dearly loved omega. He has spent the last hours thinking about him. Him and his cute-/sexiness.
The way he can stretch down all the way till his hands touch the ground, how his shirt rides up and his butt looks even more delicious in his shorts.
He also thought about how his omega can make the cutest and simultaneously hottest noises while sex. He easily gets excited and always makes sure to loudly demonstrate Kageyama how much he enjoys his touches.