The Final Chapter ! ! Zion

{Zion P.o.v}

Chapter -30

The Final Chapter 

I sat at the funeral in the first row with the boys, holding Harmony. Her and True's Mum were the loudest crying in the church.

Other people I didn't even know that were apart of True's family had shown up today.

I kept a screw face to hide all emotion, knowing I wanted to laugh this shit was hilarious and only True could pull a funeral this big off with a golden casket.

All her enemies where here to mourn her death and pay their respect, but I knew they were glad to see her finally gone.

Her murder was big even hit the news, her car was rammed into a tree and set on fire leaving the body all burnt up, that being the reason for a closed casket.

I rubbed Harmony's back and listen to the pastor talk about how her life was good and she accomplished so much.

When it was time to carry the casket out, Harmony let out a world wind of water works and I carried her as she kicked and screamed.

Kaiden, Reese, Nemo, and Sage had to carry the casket out to the car.

"Harmony relax, "I whispered into her ear and she started sniffing like mad and I rolled my eyes.

Sage's car was full so I had to ride with Harmony and True's mother in the limo with some of True's Aunts.

We drove to the Graveyard and I had to endure all these emotional ladies crying.

I picked up Harmony as I got out the car kissing her Cheek.

"Harm's stop the tears its okay I'm here, " I whispered, she stopped and gave me a weak smile rubbing her cheeks.

"I need to use the bathroom, "she said and I nodded, I nodded my head at Sage motioning towards the bathroom and he nodded back.

Him and the boys had on straight screws mugging the world.

I walked to the little bathroom and let Harm handle her business, she came out and I picked her back up.

I bumped into some dude and when I looked at his face I instantly screwed him.

He looked at Harmony and she looked furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head at him, putting her head.into my neck and I held her tighter.

"What the fuck you here fa? "I said threw gritted teeth.

"I love True, of course I am coming to her funeral, "he said staring at Harmony.

I pushed pass him not really wanted to have an argument with this dude at a Funeral.

She told us she couldn't kill him, something was holding her back.

How the fuck could she let Messiah live doe?!

Me and True gon' be beefing over this , I have a feeling this nigga gonna come back and do somethin to us. Just cause a Queen cast Sympathy upon you don't take it lightly and take it that you can stab her in the back because a Queen's revenge is twice as Strong when the Sympathy roll has been played. . .

{A/n} Okay this is the real end ! lol I know I made some of y'all mad but part two will explain WHY "TRUE" HAD TO DIE LOL ! BUT MAN COMMENT LOVE ,HATE , VENT , JUST COMMENT DAMMIT AND VOTE Y'ALL BE FORGETTING TO VOTE SO DO THAT ! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL BUT I LOVE ZION THAT'S THE BABE RIGHT THERE PEOPLE GIVE ME SOME GOOD GIRL NAMES I NEED TO HAVE HIM A LOVELY LADY BY HIS SIDE IN PART TWO EVEN DOE HE AIN'T THE HOLD ME DOWN TYPE! BUT LOVE Y'ALL -KIMBERLY