Drug Princess

Copyright © 2013 Drug Princess * All rights reserved. Copyright: This story, "Drug Princess" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers, and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (DP) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Punishments include but are not limited to: A fine of up to $150,000.00 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. The court can use an injunction to stop the infringing acts. The court can impound the illegal works. The infringer can go to jail.

Oh p.s True is a Girl :p

Knocking on her door I waited til she came and answered it.I smiled when she opened the door.

''Hi Nya babe.''I said kissing her cheek.

''To what do I owe this pleasant surprise.''She smiled rubbing her pregnant belly.

''Oh nothing you know just wanted to see my baby mama.'I said smiling at her she was real and truely beautiful.

She rolled her eyes at me but smiled.''No really True what do you want?''

''I need you to do me a favor in fact a really big favor.''

''And what is that True?It better not be illegal.''She asked raisind an eyebrow at me.

''No it's not.Can you please retwist my dreads for me Please I cant stand having them look a mess.''I begged.

She broke out laughing.

''What happen to your girlfriend?What was her name again Laura I thought she used to do it.''

''I left her.''I said simply.

''Why the fuck True man she actually loved your dumbass to death.''She said hitting me on my arm as I walked into her house.

''Ugh don't mind that but are you going to retwist my dreads or not?''I asked beacuse if she wasn't I could easily get someone else but then again I don't like alot of people touching my hair.

''Yeah alright.''She said running her fingers threw them.

She threw a pillow on the floor and told me to sit on it as she grabbed the stuff needed to rewist my locks.

Nya is my ex but I still got much love for her she cheated on me with some next breh name jordan she got pregnant by him and I got heated and we broke up.He gave her what I couldn't give her a child but I was happy for her doe.After all that shit of me being mad at her I got over it and we still friends.

Hours later my hair was all retwisted and done up all tight.I locks was looking sexy as fuck I put it up in a pony tail with my big rubber band.

''Ah thanks Nya your freaking awesome.'I said pecking her on the lips.She blushed and I licked my lips.

She was truely amazing girl shoulder length hair big brown eyes that I always find myself starring into plump lips perky breast and a curvy waist not alot of ass but she was still sexy to me.I walked up to her with her backing up against the wall.I started kissing her then started kissing her neck.

''No True Jordan is about to come.''She said starring into my eyes.By the sound of his name I just got pissed I looked at her belly and rolled my eyes.

I walked out her house not saying bye when I was getting out of the door Jordan was stepping out of his lexus.

''Wassup True.''He said smiling at me with some next perverted look in his eyes.