Date Night continues...

We got up to leave and I gave Bony the 50 dollars Kaiden gave me as a tip I didn't need it.

''So where to Kai?'' I asked as we got into his car and he got out of the parking and onto the main road.

He looked at me and smiled.''Surprise.''

''Fuck you really?!''

''You don't like surprises?''

''Who like being surprises I don't like mini heart attacks.'' 

Kaiden just shook his head and laughed.

''I have a question.''He said randomly.

''Yes I will kill you if you touch me.''

''No.''He chuckled.''How do you and my father know each other it seems as if like you guys are old friends.''He said with an raised eye brow.

''He is more of an old annoyance and we met at university nothing happen with me and him he is just an old perv.''

''Oh,That explains alot.''

''And I already touched you,you didn't seem to mind when I was wiping bbq sauce off your face.''He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

I seriously need to break his huge ego.

Before I could say something he said,''Where here.''

I got out the car and Laughed.

''Are you trying to bring to all the places I own?''I laughed.

''You own The Unit?''

''Yup!''

I walked to the security guard with Kaiden beside me.Even doe I barely come to my clubs the guard knew who I was and let me in.

''Oh my gosh why you letting all these girls in, I been waiting here forever.''Some random girl yelled from the back of the line.

I chuckled.''And make sure she never get in too.''I said and the guard nodded his head in agreement, Me and Kaiden walked in and went straight to vip.

The club was full today I guess people had shit to celebrate about,I ordered some peach ciroc, I hardly ever drink I like being in control of my action and everything I say and do I don't like being vulnerable.

''So how old are you Miss Young?''Kaiden asked.

''19.''I said dryly.

He looked at me shocked.

''And you own all these places?''

''Yeah, so and what?''

''Nothing,I'm 21.''

''Whoopie for you, your life span is now shorten.''

''I'm guessing you don't like growing up?''

''Nope. I want to be 19 forever I don't want to get old and die from being too old.''

He laughed and shook his head.My drink came and I got happy one cup is nothing for me,but then Kaiden took it from me.

The fuck get your own!

''Your under age.''He said taking a sip of my drink.

''I took it from him and sucked my teeth.

''Your driving and so what you are not my father.''I said taking a sip.

(Yo', man) Yo'

(Open up, man) What do you want, man?

(My girl just caught me) You let her catch you?