Harmony Taken°•°

Harmony Taken°•°

Chapter-26

{True P.O.V}

We got into Kaiden's car and they wouldn't let me drive because I kept crying so Sage drove.

I sat in the backseat in the Car in aunt Mayana's arms with her rubbing my back in a soothing motion.

Reese had called everyone and told them the party was canceled.

I was thinking up every way I could have slipped up, but some how I couldn't think of none.

Could them Poison chicks have tattled on me?

But why would they want that to happen to a little girl and I'm pretty sure it wasn't them because they where attacked at the glades just two months ago?!

I was so confused!

I hadn't slipped up, I never bring Harmony to the Trap, she never comes to mine and when I take her out I make sure I'm not followed and I keep security on them twenty four hours a day.

The car stopped and we where at Mayana's house. I got out and screamed.

I fell to the floor holding my head in my hands the tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face.

How can you take someones youth?!

That's not right!

Sage pulled me into his arms and let me cry on his Shoulder.

Think True Think how could you have slipped? I thought to myself.

"It's gonna be alright,"Kaiden said and I snapped my head towards him and skrewed him.

Then it came to me.

I got out of Sage's hold and took out my gun and aimed it at Kaiden.

"You fucking asshole! " I yelled.

It could only be him! He is the only one that communicate with Trapz so he must have done it.

"What? " Kaiden said backing up with his hands up.

"You did it! I fucking trusted you how could you." I cried.

He looked at me confused before he noticed what I was in plying.

"Naw True why the fuck would I do that it's not right, I love you and wouldn't do that shit to fuck us up I love Harm." He said shaking his head.

"Then who the fuck did this shit and it seems to me you the only one who got a connect with Trapz." Zion said outraged getting all up in Kaiden's face.

"The fuck why would I do that shit to y'all, all me and Trapz do is straight business no social life discussion or anything matter of fact he don't even know I'm seeing you." Kaiden argued.

"Then what the fuck! How the fuck they Knew about  Harmony then," Sage snapped,"Cause I set up round top security on this house and I know no ones been watching this house."

"It wasn't me I wouldn't do that to you guys, and I love harm like she's my own and I don't know who did it." He said.

I lowered my gun.

" Alright all y'all get ready we gonna go get my babe back." I said cocking my gun back.

°•°Trapz°•°

I sat in my desk with Crip sitting next to me on guard.

Crimlen and Jack walked into the office holding a little girl who I think was Dp's daughter.

She had blood all over her face and I ran my palm across my face.

"Yo what the fuck I said make sure no one gets hurt we not tryna kill the little girl you know we need her we ain't the monsters killing a child. " I yelled making Crip bark and the little girl to cry louder.

"Well my fault homies this was really the only way we could get her without fucking her up more worse." Jack said shaking her cause she wouldn't stop moving.

I took a wet wipe from my desk and got up off my chair and walk towards her and grabbed a hold of her face to keep her from moving it and clean her face.

"I want my mommie you shit face." She said kicking me causing Crip to walk up to her barking and growling waiting for a command from me to hurt her.

"Shut up you stupid dog blood will ripe you to shreds."She said slapping his nose almost making him bite her before I pulled him by the collar and held him by my side.

She was a fiesty little girl.

I laughed and held her by her chin.

She was adorable with her greenish grey eyes.

"What's your name lil ma.?" I asked.

"There is no point in telling you cause I 'Ave a feeling you not gonna let Meh go if I tell you anyways. " She said crossing her arms.

I pulled Crip in front of her and he growled.

She looked at the dog like he was dumb then at me.

"I ain't scared of that shit my dog Blood can ripe that mangy mutt to shread." She said slapping Crips head to the side.

I pulled Crip's collar as he started barking feverishly.

I know I wasn't the only one surprised by her Vocabulary by the looks on Crimlen's and Jack's face.

"Her names Harmony she's in preschool. I looked in her book bag and found a paper with her name on it." Crimlen said holding up her little book bag.

"So your like 4?" I asked tugging at her curls playfully.

"No you dumb asshole I'm five today's my birthday," She said stomping her feet.

I liked her spunk, imagine if I had a daughter I'd want her to act like this if she was kidnapped by someone.

I smiled and patted her head.

"Happy birthday brat, Now I know for sure your mom is coming to get your butt."

She stuck up her middle finger and I flicked her.

"Respect your elder hit." I said.

"Coming from the man that kidnapped me." She yelled and I laughed.

It crazy how this five year old girl could comprehend what was happening around her so clearly.

"My mommie and my uncle's are going to murder you,"She yelled," I want my Mommie now." She got loose and ran but Crimlen grabbed her by the arm and swong her around and shook her.

"Stay still you little shit." Crimlen yelled at her and I chuckled.

"Man put her in the back with a TV and lock that door so she can't escape this ain't no dumb little kid." I ordered and they took her out of my office.

I sat back in my chair and patted Crip on the head.

I took out a dog biscuits and gave him it.

I knew Dp was gonna make an appearance and she gonna be less then happy. I smiled my takeover on this territory is just beginning.

{A/N} I DECIDED TO PUT THIS CHAPTER UP EARLY CAUSE THERE WHERE SO MANY COMMENTS I JUST GOT HAPPY! SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN Y'ALL COMMENT AND VOTE YOU GET THE NEXT CHAPTER SUPER EARLY ! SO VOTE COMMENT ! HARMONY NEED SAVING MY LIL GIRL A SOLDIER ! HAHA LOVE-KIMBERLY