Jumped !

Jumped.

Chapter 20

True (P.O.V)

"It ain't nothing but a g thing I spit lyrics like a free thing." I laughed spitting something real quick.

It was completely out of boredom.

It was me , Sage , Zion , Reese and Nemo just sitting infront on Zion porch spitting one sentence verses.

No work Today and Harmony had Daycare so it was chill with the boys today.

"She's the old lady that lives in a shoe , she gotta couple thousands but can't play with you." Reese spit.

I burst out laughing.

This dude you know , So much jokes.

" Force a smile , Take a bite tell me I ain't what chu Like!" Zion said.

I was gone , down for the count. I couldn't stop laughing. Like seriously where did that come from.

"Gosh where did that come from ?" Sage said trying to stop laughing.

"Niggah my bars are sexy ." Zion said.

"Ha yeah right "Nemo laughed.

"Anyways go Sage", Zion said.

" I can teach you how to be fly , just be my Bonnie and I'll be your Clyde !" Sage said.

"I like that." I Screamed.

"Of course," He chuckled, " My shit smooth."

"Whatever." Nemo said rolling his eyes.

"Go Nemo." Sage commanded.

"I ain't a poet or a rapper so no back to True." Nemo said shaking his head.

"Can't sleep so I Rhyme, Being weird is what makes me unique because you'll neva find a friend like me..." I said.

" Ehhhhhhh." Zion cheered.

"That was hot !" Reese said.

" Of course." I laughed.

Kaiden called my phone and I answered.

"Wassup bae." He said and I laughed.

I got up and walked off the porch and started walking.

" Damn abandoning us fa ya dude that's cold True." Sage laughed.

I stuck my middle finger up and kept walking.

"Waddup bae." I said walking up the block.

Yeah we started dating , thought I give him a try and honestly he ain't so bad. He gives me jokes and keeps me company when I can't be with Harmony. Almost a month now.

"Nothing just wanna check up on ya." He said.

I laughed.

"Imma big girl niggah."

He laughed.

"Some big girls need protection too."

"Whateva." I laughed.

My phone was snatched out of my hand from behind and I looked up at the dumb idiot that did it.

I was surrounded by Five girls in mask in some random alley.

Them wearing all black and Tim's and mask.

What the fuck was this shit.

"Bitch have you lost ya mind taking my phone from me." I said punching her and taking my phone.

She fell on the floor and all the other four started to attack me.

I punched each and every one of them. One against five.

I was winning until one of them took a garbage can and bang it across my head.

They then started kicking me in all places.

Shit hurt like hell.

"We are the motherfuxking Deadly Sins , bitch who you think you fucking with?" One of them said her voice oddly familiar, she kicked me hard in the ribs.

"This is a warning from Traps , get out of the game bitch it's no place for a little girl like you." Another one said kicking me again.

"Tell that niggah fuck you , and suck my non existent balls." I said spitting out blood.

Another one kick me in the back of the head.

"This is just a warning don't make us come back." She kicked me one more time and they ran out the alley.

Most fucked up time not to have my gun.

I got up and took my cellphone out and called Sage.

"Yo True where you ran off to talking to lover boy." He laughed.

"No games Sage ! I just got jumped come get me I'm two blocks away  

In an alley come now." I said seriously.

"Yeah on our way." He said.

He came in two minutes and I limped my way to the car and they got out and helped me in.

"Fuck !" Zion said once he saw me.

I looked in the mirror and oh lord.

"Those bitches Dead." I growled.

"Hell fuck yeah." Nemo agreed.

"What the fuck happen?" Reese said.

"What the fuck it look like I got jumped , them bitches said it was a warning from that new niggah Traps." I said angrily.

"So what you gon' do?" Zion asked.

"Kill them bitches , Nemo go do some research on Deadly Sins , bitches think they can fuck with me and not get theres."

"Alright , will do." He said.

Those bitches will be Lunch for Pete.