Meeting the little Me.

(True P.o.v) 

Chapter 23

I put Harmony in her Blue and white jumper that she begged me to let her wear with her Jean jacket and blue and white Jordan's.

"Aw you cute! " I said kissing her cheek making her jump up and down.

"You look beautiful mum" she said touching my hair.

I had gotten my dreads curled and dyed red at the tips.

"Thanks now go to the front and play while I fix this mess " I said pating her little behind.

She smiled and ran out the room and I begin picking the clothes up I threw just to find the damn outfit for Harm to wear.

I was actually nervous, me nervous?!

Crazy right?!?!

I took deep breaths and occupied my self further with fixing anything in Harmony's room.

When I was done I fixed her bed and walked out the room.

"Oh my gosh, Harmony Eve Young what the fuck did you do to your jumper? " I said looking at her jumper and it was covered in Chocolate ice cream.

She looked down at herself and notice the ice cream on it and lick her ice cream cone and pointed to Sage.

"Uncle Sagey gave me ice cream" she smiled.

"The fuck Sage why you ain't put a damn towel over her you know how messy she can be?! " I said walking over to him and slapping the back of his head.

"Damn shit my bad she was whining to much fa some and I gave her it."

I started at Harmony and she pouted.

"Come little girl." I said and she finished eating her ice cream then walked over to me like she was a little angel.

I got a rag and wet it and clean her face, the chocolate ice cream just spread on her shirt when I tried to clean it so I gave up.

"Ugh f that, baby take that off you gotta wear a new one."

She obliged and took it off along with her Jordan's, I put her in her red and white jumper and red and white Jordan's with her Jean jacket. I fixed her hair into a nicer pony tail and she was done.

"Now Harmony don't touch shit, nothing that can dirty your outfit nothing, matter fact just sit on the couch and watch Barney you understand?!" I asked.

"Yes mum I understand."she nodded her.

"Good now go and if Uncle Sage offer you food tell him Mommie said does he wanna die okay " she nodded and walked out the room.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket and Reese was calling me.

"Speak."

"We just killed five of that niggah trapz men them niggahs think they boss and shit think they can rob are men of what they carrying and they shot at Nemo like just few hours ago." Reese sounded more then mad.

Shit this niggah has been getting on my nerve since he found out I was on top. Basically trying to do all the shit he can do to lower my men.I ain't taking no new recruits unless I feel you not a snake and so far I already had to kill a nigga when I caught his ass on the phone with trapz thought I was dumb.Never that I graduated breh don't let my ebonics fool you, I'm a smart girl.

"Do me one Reese and put up more security on all the trap houses niggahs getting to brave fa my liking and have someone always watching the family don't know who got tabs on them." I said.