Poison visits

I was in my little office watching Pete tear apart the girl body apart her blood mixing with the water.i smiled to myself see wht happens when you disrespect me.

I sat in my chair at my desk with Zion,Sage and Reese sitting in the chairs infront of me as they smoked and passed the weed to each other.

I don't smoke only on rare occasions.

''Ya heard bout the fake weed that nigga R selling in the store's?''Zion asked.

''Jay Rock?''I asked.

''Yeah he got corner stores selling the shit for him for a little profit a good 5-10 percent worth.''Sage said feeling me in.

''He told me about that shit to sell to the peoples and shit when he was working with us I Told him no and he got hot so I was like if you  don't like my rules then clear it so he bounced.''I said.

''Oh that's what happen to him anyway he basically trying to ruin business for us but he one of them little nigga's in the pyramid just selling to portray a little wack ass rap career.''Zion said.

''I could easily get one of my nigga's to go fuck buddy shit up and see forth we not gon' have a problem no more.''Reese said.

''You know he sell to them kids that just get released from jail and can't be smoking and that's like the only shit they can burn cause it get out your system fast or some shit.''I said shaking my head.

''Yeah that nigga tryna make bread quick!''Reese said shaking his head.

''Take care of him I suppose.''I said waving my hand.

I started yelling then a loud thud like something dropped.

''I f these motherfuckers think they can fight right now and mess with my time they motherfucking crazy.''I yelled.

''Imma go check come on Zion.''Sage said as he left my office from the basement and went upstairs.

''Who the fuck is yelling I heard Sage yell.

I heard another thud.

What the fuck was falling?

Reese and I took out our guns and Reese lead the way upstairs.

''What the fuck is going on? Who the fuck is y'all?''I asked with my hand on the trigger of my gun ready to pop off as I looked at the four girls in my trap with guns in hand.

''Why the fuck y'all killing my workers.''I said getting pissed off by the two dead bodies on the floor.

''You True?''One of them asked.

I wanted to answer with something slick but I just answered with a simple yes.

''Were poison and we need some information on a dude name Jay Rock.''

I really ain't have a problem telling them about Jay Rock he was a snake and I don't like dude for shit.

''Alright follow me.''I lead them to the basement into my office.

I sat down in my chair as they surrounded my desk.

''So what do you know bout Jay Rock.''One of them asked.

''What do y'all want with him?''I asked a little curious.

Sage,Zion and Reese stood at my office door listening to everything and watching carefully for any sign that they were going to attack with guns in hand.

Sage nodded at me giving the signal telling me if anything go down our nigga's got this place surrounded.

We spoke with our eyes sometimes it was weird but helped out alot I guess that's what year of friendship do to you.

I shook my head no to tell him call it off. I could tell these girls didn't mean anything just came for information.

He shook his head saying alright but he still gonna be alert.

I heard of these girls before and they could be dangerous if they wanted too.They go around killing people that do harm to friends or family.They were the True definition a pretty face can be dangerous.

''We want to kill him gotta problem?''Another one of them said plainly.

''It's crazy we were just discussing him.He sell fake weed to corner stores for a good profits worth.And he trying to portray this little wack ass rap career.''I said plainly.

''So that is all you know?''One of them asked.

''He loves strip clubs other then that that's all if I find other shit out I'll let y'all know.''I said as we walked upstairs.

''Next time I come I want to see clothes on these fucking workers.''One of them said.

''The fuck you ain't finna pay me when they start stealing my shit.''I rolled my eyes and close the door on them.

''Who open the door.''I said asking my remaining workers.

''Him!''A group of them called out pointing at one of my male worker that stood in a corner scared shit less.

''Come here!''I commanded.

He hesitated but came and stood in front of me.

I have to many workers to know all their names and wasn't going to go out and by name tags fuck I kill like three of my workers a day no point for me to know their names.

I punched him straight in the face and he fell to the floor holding his now bleeding nose.

He was weak to weak to be working for me.I shot him in the head.Sage looked at me and shook his head.I shrugged and stepped over the dead body and went back to my office and laid on my comfy leather couch.I closed my eyes tired of another day of killing stupid people.

I gasped as I felt someone jump on my back.

''Shut up! You okay I ain't that heavy.''Zion said bouncing up and down on my back.

''Zion I will shoot your little rass get your bumbaclart ass off me.''I yelled gasping for air.

He jumped on me some more times than got off, but made sure to take my gun from on the floor.

I got up and punched him in the mouth he laughed and punched me right back.This started one of our fights it wasn't serious serious it was sort of like play fighting but we used all our strength and only stopped when we saw enough blood to satisfy us.

I kicked him in the crotch and jumped on his back lick he did when I was laying down.

''Fuck True!''He yelled.

I took the gun from his hand finally after him trying to keep it out my reach .I wasn't going to kill him just injure him for disturbing me.

Sage and Reese came in and stopped me Right before I could shoot him in the leg.Reese grabbed the gun from me and laughed at Zion hands between his legs.Sage grabbed me shaking his head at me.

''We got like three dead bodies upstairs and you guys want to fight.''Sage laughed.

''THIS NIGGA WANT TO JUMP ON ME WHILE I'M LAYING DOWN!''I yelled.

Zion sat up massaging in between his legs.He stuck his middle finger at me and I smiled at him.

Who told him fuck with me.

''True you're one fucking Demon child.''Sage said laughing.

I Shruged.

''But we love you doe.''

[A/N]HEY YOU ALL HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTHER IT'S DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND CAMISHA LOL GO READ HER BOOK THIS CHAPTER IS CONNECTED ONE OF HER BOOK CALLED POISON AND I MUST SAY I LOVE IT! SO YEAH GO READ IT!