Where's Harmony €_£

Where's Harmony €_£

Chapter-28

{True P.O.V}

I looked at the note one more time before I crumbled it up.

I was pissed at myself for two reasons :

1.For slipping Badly that Harmony was taken from me.

2. For not using protection and getting pregnant.

I am so not ready to do it again! 

I was already Twenty and I still wasn't even taking care of my kid.

I got dressed in all black. Black long sleeve top, black sweats and black combat boots. I threw my dreads into a ponytail I had got them retwisted yesterday for Harm's birthday, it had gotten so much longer and I didn't want them in the way.

We were all strapped up, two guns on my waist, a gun strapped to my leg and thigh, a small gun on my ankle and a knife in my boot.

Never under estimate your opponent, never know what they have that you don't.

"Y'all ready? " I asked Sage and Zion as they cocked their guns back and placed it on their waist.

"Hell fuck yeah, "Zion said.

We walked out the trap house and got into Sage truck.

Nemo kept me on track saying Trapz and my crew were already fighting it out as we speak, so we had to watch out just in case someone wants to open fire on us.

I drove to Sheridan street and search for the warehouse. You could hear the gunfire loud and clear and no one seem to be on the street.

Smart people!

Everything on the street was a mess once we got closer and closer.

"Yo pause real quick, "Zion said and I stopped in the middle of the street.

"What? Why? "Sage questioned speaking my thought aloud.

"So you don't see that niggah on that roof over there ready to shoot us with a sniper,"Zion whispered like the person could hear us.

He pointed to some roof and there was a man there.

Zion had good eye sight breh cause that man was far.

He jumped out the truck and aimed at the niggah and fired, hitting the man directly in the head make his lifeless body fall backwards.

He got back in and I drove off. Once we got there,two men stood on guard.

I had no time for this bullshit, I pulled my gun out and shot one in the head and the other in the chest.

I walked up to the one who was still alive and pulled him by is the locks.

" Where the fuck is my daughter, and which way do I go? "I barked.

"Trapz has her, please don't kill me my mother is ill."He begged.

" That's good she will see you soon." I said then shot him in the head.

" True calm down before we get in there I know you mad but control yourself,"Sage ordered stopping my hand before I could open the door.

I looked at him and nodded my head.

"Yo duck, "Zion ordered and me and Sage got low as we heard gun fire fly over out head.

We hid behind a wall and shot back where the bullets were coming from.

I got one of them in the leg in the fell to the floor, he looked familiar but he wasn't on my team so I sent the final bullet in his life.