Meet Legend & ...

I got up and took a hot shower and dressed in some Black sweats and white v-neck and jean vest and slipped on my Jordan's.Today I had to meet Legend.

Fuck this dude is annoying.

I jump into my Truck and picked up my boys and drove my way to the warehouse that we were supposed to meet him at.

''I don't want to go there Ya do the trade and I stay in the car.''I sighed.

''Aww True your Nervous.''Sage laughed.

''Hell Naw I ain't never Nervous!''I said shaking my head tapping my had on the steering wheel.

''Then why you don't want to go?Zion asked.

''Because that motherfucker is annoying he knows how to piss me off and get under my skin had a class with him for four years and he just stared at me an annoyed me until I finally talk to him!''

I got a text from the number legend had sent me the address from reading: DO NOT GO TO THE WARE HOUSE I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO THE WAREHOUSE! THAT ALL I CAN SAY THROUGH TEXT! I WILL CALL YOU IN TEN MINUTES TURN THE CAR AROUND.

I stopped the car and read the text over.

So what now this nigga don't want my business?

I turned the car around and Sage,Zion and Reese looked at me like I was insane.

''You that shook you can't make the deal?''Sage asked slightly mad.

''Fuck you ! When am I ever that scared or nervous to go threw with a connect? You really take for a fool don't you!''I practically yelled.

Just because I am a female that take me as weak.

''Then why did you turn the car around?''Zion asked.

I showed them the text and they oh'ed.

''So what you think is going on that we shouldn't go to the Warehouse.''Sage asked.

''I don't know maybe he don't want our business.''I said.

I stopped at a near by gas station to fill up on gas my baby was going on empty and I can't have her dieing on the street.

A man in an all black Cadillac was on the pump opposite me he had nice hazel eyes and was wearing a suit that complemented his muscle's,he had nice waves and fresh tape like he had just had it cut.He looked like someone I knew but I ignored it.

I walked into the gas station and he walked in behind me.I grabbed some hot chips and ice tea an walked in line behind him.When he was done paying for his gas he turned around and licked his lips at me.I rolled my eyes at him pushing him aside paying for my snacks and gas.When I turned around he was still there.

''Hi I just wanted to tell you're a very  sexy woman.''He said smiling at me.

He had nice perfect teeth.

I nodded and walked passed him I didn't care for his spit game to get a quick fuck.I hung around to much nigga's to know what he was gonna do and say next.

He is looking at my and now he is going to pull my arm and say ''Ma I just want to get to know you your so sexy and carry yourself well,''or something similar to that.(The shit most of your nigga say when they first try and get at you lol.If no something probably more lame.)

He pulled my arm and chuckled to myself.

''Sorry I said something to offend you but I think you are sexy and I love how you present yourself and I think your the type to bring to mom.''He said.