A Day with my daughter

Chapter 19

A Day with My Daughter.

{True POV}

"Reese you alright there cousin you look kinda drowsy there."I said kicking his mess up leg.

He screamed in pain.

"Fuck you True."He sulked.

"Pardon me what was that?"I said taking my gun out and aiming at his good leg.

"I said Oh my gosh True you are the best Fucking Cousin ever."Reese yelled.

Sage and Zion laughed.

We finished everything ! ALL our supplies was gone.We had gain new territory , new kids to help sell that needed money all in under three weeks.This month had us on fire niggah's was smoking Crack and other shit like it was air. It's crazy cause I seen this other Hustla well use to be Hustla buying Crack from one of my yungings.

Shame.

It's crazy how you can lose it all just to support your addiction.

It ain't my fault so I don't care I never told them to smoke the shit.I just support there addiction as long as they give me cash.

Today was everyone's off day , I gave all the niggahs and my worker in the trap the day off and they pay.

It was just Sage , Zion ,Reese and I in the basement of the Trap chilling and Pete of course. I tossed some raw bloody meat in his tank and Smiled when he ate it. I washed my hand.

"My baby boy is growing to be so big he is gonna be a perfect big brother to Harmony , he will eat all her boyfriends I don't like." I said watching Pete smiling.

Sage and Zion bust out laughing.

"Ya think I'm playing."I said shaking my head and taking my Seat.

"Aww where is my Little Harm."Zion said.

Him and the rest of there nick name For Harmony.When I made Zion Meet her , he thought I fucking with but when he saw her he instantly loved her and said she was his girlfriend.

Only Zion.

"Living her life beaten niggah's up in day care."Sage said laughing.

"Shela was my baby , I love her ever since I bring her home."Reese sulked.

"This idiot."Zion said shaking his head laughing.

"I'll buy yo ass a new one." I said , it's been three weeks and this niggah crying over his gun.

Get the hell over it.

"No nothing can replace Shela." Reese Sulked.

"Op alright Imma tell Shelly."Zion said.

"She gave me that Gun asshole."Reese said sitting up in his chair.

My phone rang and I looked at the Screen Mayana was calling.

"Speak to me Auntie."I answered.

"Come get this girl ."Aunt Mayana said and you could hear crying in the background.

"What happen?" I asked.

"She wants you and Daycare is canceled today and I have work no way I can watch her Today."She said.

"Alrighty then I'm on my way." I said hanging up.

"Who wants to hang with Harmony Today?" I asked.

"Any day for my lil Harm man."Sage said smiling.

"We out." Zion said jumping out his chair.

"Ya must of forgot I'm disabled."Reese said pointing to his crutches.

I laughed.

"I so forgot , just watch Pete then maybe go swim with him he needs a friend." I said walking up the stairs.

"Fuck you !" He said.

"I heard that niggah watch when I ciome back."

We jump in my car and stopped at my house so I could change my clothes. I threw on some Skinny jeans and a yellow shirt and my Cream Timberlands I put a cream beanie on to cover my dreads and some big shades.

I jumped in the car and Drove to Pick up Harmony.

"Mommmmmmiiiiiiiieeeeee."She yelled jumping into my arms.

"Gracias, Señor, estás aquí, Tengo que ir al trabajo salir de mi casa, tome su asiento del coche y ve a buscar a mi casa!."Aunt Mayana said pushing me out the house giving me her car seat.

"Hello Harmony baby what you wanna do." I said picking her up.

"Spend the Day with mommie."She yelled excited.

"Alright and I want to spend the day with my Daughter."

I open my car and she screamed with joy once she saw Zion & Sage.

"Uncle Sagey and Uncle Zi."She yelled jumping into the back seat to hug Zion.

"No love for uncle Sage okay I see you Harm."Sage pouted.

"Of cowse."She said jumping to the passenger seat to hug Sage. I just shook my head as I hooked up her car seat.

"Get in your seat little munchkin."I said.

"Okay mommie."She sat in her seat and I put on her belt , I got in the front seat and put my seat belt.

"So where we going lil Harm it's ya choice." Sage asked.

"Seaqwerium."She shouted.

"That like an hour and a half drive."Zion said.

"Well you better hold a conversation with her and keep my baby happy."I said as I headed to the seaquarium.

**

Oh my gosh that shit was big and there was a niggah swiming with it.

"Mommie it's a Killer well."Harmony yelled.

"Oh shit that muthafucka huge."Sage said staring at the whale doing flips.

"That niggah crazy ,y'all ain't watch that video where that shit killed one of the trainers." Zion said.

"Yeah that shit was serious just drown the nigga to Death but people say it was playing, I don't believe that shit it was like fuck that niggah I wanna get out this shit even if it means killing his ass."I said and Sage and Zion laughed.

"Mommie can we  watch the showa Pweassse?"Harmony said.

"Yeah."I Said and we went and took our seats.

That mutha fucking Killer whale wet us decent I was mad but Harmony was just happy.

We went to different shows and Sage and Zion played games and won my baby girl some huge ass teddy bears which she couldn't even carry so  they had to.

We watch a Seal show and one of the balls that the seal was playing with hit Zion straight on the head.

It was hilarious.

"Uncle Zi your forehead is To big the seal taught it was a target."Harmony said making me bust out laughing.

When it was time to go home I had to carry Harmony she was too tired to walk she was way to  hyper through out the whole day.

"Mommie."she whispered half way falling asleep.

"Yeah baby?"

"I wish I could spend everyday like this.Just you , me , uncle Zi and Sagey."She said as she fell asleep in my arms.

Made me feel kind of sad.

But I was happy I got to spend the whole day with my daughter.