That question every Single mother Hates!

(Soo wassup to all and howdy and stuff lol , SO I Skipped the whole death of the deadly sins in this book , gO READ Deadly Sins if you wanna read how they died and shit lol)

Three months later

That question every Single mother Hates!

Chapter 21.

(True P.O.V))

"Yo ma that's not fair your taller! " Harmony yelled as she tried to take the basketball from me.

I dribbled the ball between my legs and laughed at her.

"No babe your just a short shit." I laughed.

She looked at me with her mouth open.

"Oooooo, you curse mommy you bad." She yelled.

I stopped dribbling and look at her.

She ran to me and grabbed the ball from my hands and she ran away laughing then tried to shoot it in the hoop but it fell on her head.

I laughed, that little slick kid.

"Hey you cheated Harm! " I teased.

"Sooooo, your tall I need to do something to win, but I'm still to short to reach the hoop." She pouted.

I laughed.

"Don't worry babe you'll grow." I said and kissed her on the cheek.

Me and Harmony went to this basketball court just to hang out, Sage was post to Come but he went to go see his girl Nora and he'll come meet me later.

We was at some basketball court that barely anyone comes too. Far from the house and I made sure no one followed me since I was with Harmony.

"Mommy I gotta question." I sat on the floor and Harmony came and sat in my lap.

" Go ahead and ask then." I said kissing her cheek.

"Mommie where is my daddi, cause all the others kids in my daycare gots one."She said scratching her head.

I rubbed my temple.

"Why you asking bout him Harm, I'm all you really need, he's a fucking jerk and you are the only thing good I received from him." I said slightly angry.

" I just wanted to know because my friends have one, I thought uncle Sage was my daddie but Auntie Mayana told me no, I just want to know his name." She pouted.

I sighed and hugged her tightly in my arms. I ran my fingers threw my dreads and kissed her cheek.

"Damn you getting older and Smarter every day, " I kissed her cheek again and she giggled," I guess telling you about your dad won't hurt you."

She turned around in my lap and had a big smile on her face.

"Do I look like him? "She asked.

"In fact you have his eyes and you ears are so elfish like his." I chuckled.

"Whattt my daddie was an elf? "She gasped and I laughed.

"Naw Harm, I don't do little short men, your pops just had the cutest ears I always mad fun of his ears and he would tease me about my eyes saying "how does a black girl have grey eyes your like the sexiest thing to walk earth with your huge ass." I laughed remembering.

"Eww Mommie I'm four I don't wanna here that!" She said covering her ears.

I laughed.

"Your gonna hear this when your older so why not I Just tell you now." I kissed her cheek.

"I Don't wanna know now I'm four and so far my teacher tells me I know to much for my age." She said scratching her head.

"Tell your teacher fuck off your gonna be the next Albert Einstein in this world and gonna invent shit even my mind can't comprehend." I said smiling.

" So what was my daddie name? "She asked again.

"His name was Messiah, you get your smarts from me but you get your knowledge to comprehend easily from him." I said touching her little nose.

"Mommie you really loved him Because you smile when you say his Name."She said looking up at me.

I hesitated for a moment before I spoke.

"Yeah I did, but I love you more then I ever did anyone and you always will have my heart because your awesome." I said then tickled her.

She laughed as I tickled her little belly.

"Stop mommie your gonna make me peee." She squealed.

"Damn having all the fun without Uncle Sage." Sage said walking up from behind us.

"Yeahhh Mommie cheating in basketball."Harmony laughed pointing at me.

" It's bad to lie Harm you know you a short shit it's not cheating." I laughed.

" I didn't cheat mom what I did was to give me fair advantage."

Sage busted out laughing.

I got up and pick up Harmony and put her on her feet. I got the ball and threw at Sage.

"Let's play." Harmony squealed.