Death of a Queen

Chapter-29

Death of a Queen

{True's P.o.v}

*Two weeks later*

" So you quitting yeah. That's how you go do us boss, "Nemo said looking at me disappointed.

"No hard feelings man I have to be a mother full time now and I can't be relying on my aunt to take care of them like before, She not that young u'nah, "I said smiling up at Nemo.

He hugged me and didn't want to let go.

"It ain't gonna be the same no more without you blood. You took me in breh and had me eating for three years never gon forget you, "he said letting go.

I felt so emotional, I was going to cry.

"Stop it, Nemo your making me tear up, " I said wiping tears away, fucking pregnancy got me in my feelings 24/7.

"Take care of them twins, they girls or boys?, "he said feeling on my still flat stomach.

The day after getting Harmony back shits got calm and my people were back in they place.

I had found out from one of my flunkies that use to work for Siyon, that Siyon and Trapz had teamed up for only one task and that was taking me down.

Siyon had been murdered the day after we rescued Harm by the Poison chicks. I guess the girls were good for something useful after all.

I told Kaiden I was pregnant and like the fucking little bitch he is started jumping up and down screaming and called his father who was somewhat jealous.

Pedophile ass dude.

He swung me around and we went to get a check up because he was afraid that all the activity I was doing could have caused stressed to the fetus which could cause a miscarriage.

So when the doctor did all that Shit to find out what's up with the baby we found out there were two inside me. Not one, but freaking two.

I was more than shocked u'nah, two little babies inside me and I barely have a belly. Kaiden was jumping up and down and I rolled my eyes at him.He was bare excited and it made me happy. She then told us I was three months gone and the reason I was not showing the babies where hiding. I didn't know I was pregnant for three months, shocker with Harmony I didn't show but found out I was pregnant around three weeks. The doctor told me I would most likely start showing around four or five months but I won't get that big.That's what every mother loves to hear,I also found out that I would give birth three to four months from now since their twin.

"I don't know yet but when I find out I'll make sure your the Godfather of one of them, "I smiled hugging him again.

" Don't forget about me man," he Let go and ruffed up my dreads.

" You make it seems as if I won't visit the Trap every now and again."

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

He right, I won't.

I waved at Him and went down to the basement.

Sage was sitting in my old chair and I smiled at him. I was going to miss that spot.

"Saw sitting here make me feel like a boss unuh, " I laughed nodding my head at him.

It does.

"So my good man, I leave everything to you, take care of my empire, "I said jokingly but serious.

"No doubt you left it in good hands, "he said rubbing his hands together.

I went Over all the connects with him again, I was making Kaiden quit because I was quitting. We went over everything and anything I could think of really.

"Man, True I got this, if anything I'll call you to give me info on the do's and don't,"Sage said patting my back.

I hugged him and he hugged me back tighter.

"You know I got this love, your empire is in good hands, when you come back it's all yours,"he whispered into my ear.

I seriously didn't want to quit it was like leaving behind the baby that helped you make it in life. I walked up to Pete's tank and smiled at my shark and threw a piece of seal meat in the tank.

"Zion you better take care of Pete man, " I said as I heard his heavy foot steps come down the stairs behind me.

"I'm gon let that shit starve, I don't like that ugly shit, "Zion said disgusted.

"I'll feed you to him niggah, " I threatened.

"I was kidding, wassup best friend,"he said walking up to the tank and rubbing it.

I turned around and Reese hugged me.

"We is gonna miss your hot temper and shooting us in the leg when we get you mad, " Reese said laughing and I hit him on the arm.

"Sage, Zion and Reese annd Nemo! You guys are the fucking Best Team Ever, " I cried.

"You little bitch wipe them tears, "Reese said wiping them for me.

"It's these babies fault they controlling my emotions,"I sniffed.

"Alright well walk your ass outside so you can leave this place and say goodbye for the last time,"Sage said smiling at me.

We walked outside and they stood in front of the door as I walked to my car.

I waved and nodded my head at them.

This was goodbye.To the Drug Princess - Drug Queen faze of my life.It was Family First Now.

I got into my car and started the engine and started on my way home.

•°&*&*&*&*&°•

True drove home, quite sad that she had to leave the game, but she understand she had to do it for her family. What happen to Harmony was a lesson learned and she didn't need it to happen again especially since she was pregnant with a set of twins.She stopped at a stop light and checked her phone looking at the time.

A car driving fast behind her rammed into her car pushing it into a Tree..

The girl that hit her car, got out and looked and smiled to herself and ran with her companion satisfied that they did their mission right and theyed get paid their money.

-Two weeks later- True's Funeral. 

{Faith's P.o.v}

I stood at the funeral a lot of people were crying.

It was a huge outcome, I smiled to myself I did good.

I smiled at Kaiden and rubbed my stomach he's going to be a good dad.

{Kaiden P.o.v}

All These people showed up for True's Funeral. Shits was crazy.

You'd think the way she cursed people no one would show up to her funeral.

All you sees is family and friends paying their respect.

I walked up to the closed casket and turned my head to faith and smiled slyly in her direction.

I turned back and faced the gold casket and kissed my peace fingers and placed it on the casket and put on a little water works for show.

When we got to the graveyard it was me, Nemo, Reese, and Sage just mean mugging the world.

Faith laid a rose on the casket and walked away I smiled at the little baby bump, I did right by her.I watched people cry and make peace, True's life was over...

{A/n}This is the end of Drug Princess ! Yay I finished :D all that is next is the epilogue ! Comment ,vote, love ,hate just comment people lol love y'alls  ! Part two will be coming up soon -KIMBERLY :"D