Never get enough of them Poison chicks.

Chapter-24

(P.o.v True)

Never get enough of them Poison chicks.

I was getting tired of this niggah Trapz or whoever the fuck was doing this to me.

I had one of my Traps houses Blown up and luckily there were only three workers There when it happen and they died in the fire and I didn't have any drugs stored there cause it had ran out two days pryer and I know for damn sure it wasn't  the workers who did it cause the fire was started outside out the Trap.

I hand my men ask questions and put there ears to the street to see who was trying to fuck up the area I had kept within the years of establishment and provided the street with there narcotics , I was basically the queen of the hood and some one was tryna take over my thrown and I wasn't gonna have that shit over here.

I sat in the basement spinning around in my chair biting my pen.

I had security surrounding the Trap like my men where in there cars circling the place seeing if any thing looked out of the ordinary.

I was beyond mad. I rubbed my Temple shaking my head.

What a fucking great week.

Sage and Zion came down the stairs smiling like shits was awesome I just Skrewed them.

"Cheer the fuck up and Happy birthday short shit." Zion said slapping my head.

"Why the fuck should I be Happy about growing old and today everything is on the frits and my money is being decreased by the moment."

"Shut up." Sage said rolling his eyes.

"You know what get the fuck out my face both you." I yelled , they chuckled and shook their head.

"See and I even got you a cake just for that imma eat that shit and oh yeah someones here to see ya moody ass." Zion yelled going up the stairs and I flipped him off.

Kaiden came down and I smiled , I have no clue why but he made me smile like every freaking time I see him I have to smile.

I got up and ran to go hug him and he spun me around and stopped and kissed me deeply.

"Happy Birthday Short Shit."He said kissing my cheek.

"Fuck you over grown big feet ass.''

He sat in my chair and pulled me on top so that I was straddling him.

 "I heard you mooping around all day on your birthday , that's not good ma."He said placing kisses on my neck.

I rolled my eyes and Kissed him to stop him from talking ,grinding on him slowly.

BANG!

AN INTERRUPTION JUST WHEN I WAS FEELING IT AND THIS NIGGA WENT AND DROPPED ME ON THE FLOOR AS HE STOOD UP ! THE FUCK ?

"You stupid asshole bare dropping me on the floor like you never heard a gun shot before,"I said getting up and smacking the shit out of Kaiden's head,"So what do I deserve for this interruption."I said turning around to look at these poison chicks.

I swear they love seeing my face they love to interrupt my business for there bullshit

I rolled my eyes and waited for one of them to speak slyly taking my gun out.

That Andrea girl came and rushed me and I put the gun to her stomach as she held me ny my neck. 

"Bitch you tried to kill me," She yelled obviously angry.

I scoffed,"Bitch if I wanted you dead you would have been be dead by now don't you think? I think I'd rather kill her before I did you anyways," I said pointing my gun at that Aria girl and that dude I'm guessing her dude stepped in front of her.

Aww cute.

" So what happen at the light at the Glades wasn't you?" Soharra said pointing the gun to Kaiden behind me.

It's crazy how she almost gets killed and I'm suspect number one , I don't got time for all that bullshit with these Poison chicks.

"Ha No , I'd rather make money than waste my time trying to kill you , Seem Somebody else is out for y'all heads." I said , I was not surprise doe these girls finds ways to irk people nerves.

"Well from the looks of things, they want you too, because they was discussing your ass before our car was flipped," Andrea said and press the gun to my head and I place the gun back on her stomach ,"But if I find out that it was you ,when I mean everybody is going to die, I mean everybody."

"Are you gonna die too! I win No matter what," I said just to get on her nerves. I scratched my head."Maybe it was that nigga Trapz but we sorta at a war at the moment so it could be him and there's another, Siyon ,that niggah I had trouble with way back with." I said and they started laughing.

"Oh boo , you think that niggah won't want to kill you? I learned that people from the past whether you remember them or not. Maybe your boo could be the reason,"Alexzandra said and I squinted to look at her like she was dumb.

Kaiden couldn't do shit If I gave him extra help to do it.

"Yeah, don't you have a baby daddy or something?" Andrea asked.

My jaw clenched.

I swear these girls knew to much information about my life.

Does that mean they know about Harmony?!

"Damn I forgot his name , but I know you got one boo."Soharra said as they made there way out they had got all the information they needed from me and left.

But what the fuck was they talking about my baby daddy the fuck? Haven't seen dude in how long? 5 and a half years or so.

What does he have to do with this?

Lord knows if I ever see him again I will shoot five golden bullets into his head .