What the hell!

COMMENT COMMENT WON'T UPLOAD IF YOU DON'T :D --KIMMY

I jumped out my car and jumped and walked into Reese house.

''Hi auntie Lisha.''I said kissing my auntie when I walked into the kitchen.

She looked at me with a bright smile on her face .

''Hey True baby.''She said giving me a big hug.

''So how you doing auntie.''

''Same ole same ole.But the police told me they are close to finding her after all these years.''She said and i gave her a sympathetic smile.

Okay how do I explain this um when we were younger my auntie Lisha was expecting a kid meaning Reese was going to have a little sister or brother.So when my auntie gave birth it was a girl with pretty green eyes.Our eyes are the craziest in our family out of my mom sisters it's either green or grey and grey is rare so yeah mostly green but everyone of my family loves me cause I got the grey eyes that sometime look green so anyway after  three weeks of the baby staying in the hospital because she was born with a hole in her heart some female nurse took her and left leaving town with my baby cousin.So it's been like motherfucking 17 years ago cause I was like two or three and now the police have a lead that's fucked up they wasn't evening trying.If I could find her my damn self I would.

I fell asleep on the couch having the most fucked up est  dream when Reese woke me up.Gosh he took forever getting ready but my dream was playing over and over in my head getting me pissed off.I didn't even feel like yelling at Reese for taking long.

We jumped into my car and I went to pick up Sage and Zion because those asses don't like wasting their own gas but I take out they paycheck.

My dreams was playing over and over in my head I started hitting my head with my hand.

''Get the fuck outta my head.''I said to myself.

''You my cousin and all but I really think you have problems and you need help.''Reese said shaking my head at me.

I stuck up my middle finger and kept driving to Zion house.When I got to his house.I started laughing I found this extremely funny.

Shelly Reese's girlfriend walked out of Zion's house.

I looked at Reese and his eyes turn black.He got out of my car and went to punch Zion.I got out the car and went to hug Shelly.She was a sexy looking Jamaican that has one hell of an attitude she had a ass on her to.Me and her were friends but I wasn't so buddy buddy with her just a random conversation here or there.

I laughed when Reese got slamed on the floor.

''Yo Shelly was sup.''I asked pointing to Zion who was now in a headlock.

''Nothing just came to ask him a question about Reese birthday since you know their bestfriends and all I thought he would know the perfect gift for him.''She said.

That's the reason I like Shelly she finds no point in lien she tell it how it is and what up fuck your feeling go lay in dirt.She was telling the truth because for some reason she is in-love with my idiot cousin.

''So what you getting the idiot.''I asked her.

''In the word or Jeremiah''Birthday sex''.She sang.

I laughed.

''Alright holla at you later let me go break up these two fools.''I hugged and slapped he ass and she tried to he me and I dodge it running off laughing.

I watch as these two idiots fought,  I don't understand why boys see to fight all the time I went in between it and broke it up they knew better not to hit me because if they do I will shoot them both just ask Sage I will do it cause one time he was fighting some next Random dude and I broke it up and he punch me so I shot him in the leg and shot the other dude in the head for causing the damn thing.