Poison is Back.

Poison is Back !

Chapter 18

Kaiden

Marquis was calling me and I pick up. He was of my Fathers friend and I had to give him this package.

"Yo Marquis !" I answered.

"Wassup Kai."

"So you coming to get this Package or not ?" I asked.

"Yeah that what I'm calling bout. I'm sorta busy with this shit I gotta handle so I'm send somebody to get it." He said.

"A'ight just betta not be Five-o."

"Fuck I look like Kai I need that package , and I ain't finna do that to yo dad." He said.

"A'ight come get it then."

"Yeah bye."

I hung up and True walked in. I wasn't even expecting her. She sat next to me and I smiled at her.

"So what do I deserve for this lovely visit."

"Don't get to happy , I need more weed my supply for it already ran out."She said and rolled her eyes.

Before I could answer her phone rong.

"Wah?"

"...."

"Fuck why they here?"

"..."

"A'ight"

"..."

"Wait a few minutes then come in I doubt they kill both us they don't need that much blood shed on their hands let alone a war."

She hung up the phone and I raised an eye brow at her.

"Wah you mean kill both us , matter fact who ?" I asked.

"Why the fuck you messing with Poison Boy or matter of fact how many people want you dead?" She asked.

"Aw shit Soharra." I said holding my head.

"Who? never mine , don't act stupid." She said shaking her head.

"You gotta gun?" She whispered.

"Naw it's in my office."

"Then you better act like a punk , oh they in the room I see them sneaking around the corner."

"Wah?"

"I want to buy a white pit with a pink nose them shits look hard." She said scratching her head.

I just shook my head and laughed. 

Then I felt a cold piece of steal on my head.

[True POV]

I was laughing in my head these girls thought they was slick , but I swear Kaiden needed to update his security this niggahs really fell for the cute smile and nice body trick.

I looked at the girl holding the gun to Kaiden's head.

I think her name was Soharra.

I had got some of my men to get back ground checks of each of them once they had left the trap.

These girls should really pay attention to there surroundings. 

I know where they live , boyfriends reside and that they work for Marquis.

I even knew Deandra she was mad cool to bad of her death. Met her at the gun range I ain't know she was poison doe.

"Oh shit." Kaiden said and I shook my head.