No !

Chapter-25

No!

Two months later.

It was the day of Harmony's Fifth Birthday and True was Throwing her a little party for her and kids from her preschool was invited and certain family members that knew of little Harm.

"So we done or what? " True said tying up the last balloon to a string and letting it float to the ceiling.

"Yeah this shit looks cute and all princessie." Sage said stepping back and looking at our master piece.

We had decorated the place with Orange, pink and black balloons, it was weird but Harmony was in love with those colors. We had a section just full of all types of Candy that would make the kids go crazy but I didn't care cause I don't have to deal with em after they evacuate my aunts crib.

We had plenty of time left and the food was done, the house was set, and all was left to retrieve the Cake from Kaiden's house.

"Yo so who picking up Harmony from school in three hours." Kaiden said checking his Rolex.

I turned my head and looked at my Aunt Mayana.

"Aww fines I'll do it." She said rolling her eyes playfully.

"See this why you the bestest! "I cheered.

"Ah shut up."

"Alright me and Kaiden gonna go get the cake, Sage, Reese and Zion help the DJ set up, don't eat all the candy, don't touch the food, and hang up the mulan Poster's. And and what else am I missing I said scratching my head." I said scratching my curly locks.

I swear my hair was growing to fast I just retwisted last week.

"Stop stressing man and go get that cake shit she's only turning five."Zion said rolling his eyes.

"Exactly my babe is turning Five." I damn near screamed.

She was growing up to fast for my liking I swear I just birth her yesterday.

"Goooooo.!" They all yelled.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my middle finger at them.

"Man fuck I'm going then." I pulled Kaiden's arm with him laughing.

I had rode with Kaiden to Aunt Mayna's house so we had to take his car back, we got into his car and drove to his house.

I got out the car I was extremely hungry we went into his house and I went into his refrigerator and got some garlic bread.

I took some peanut butter and ketchup then dip the bread in the butter and put ketchup on it.

That thing was heaven to my empty stomach as I took huge bits. Kaiden watched me in horror and I laughed.

"What it's good you wanna bite bae?" I said putting it next to his lips.

"Uh no thanks, "he said scrunching his nose up in disgust.

"Your lost monkey! " I kissed his cheek and finished off my garlic bread.

I took the cake out the fridge, it was Mulan styled with Harmony's name in Big pink letters with a picture of her smiling . I absolutely love the cake.

Kaiden came around and held me by my waist and kissed my cheek.

"She's gonna be a beautiful lady when she grows up cause her mom is just amazingly beautiful." He said kissing and sucking on my neck.