He's Taking me out.

I got home and fell asleep on my bed all drained out of energy.

I woke up with my mothers yelling I went to go see what she was yelling about.My brother Cameron and Chermane getting curse out because Chermane was Pregnant again.

Mark caame running to me and I picked him up and threw him in the air then kissed his little cheek.

''Grandma mad she gon' beat my mommy butt.''Mark said making me laugh.

''Well mark if your mom don't want her butt kicked she should close her legs.''

Mark shook his head yes but really didn't understand what I meant by that.

''Cameron you are one dumb motherfucker I told you leave that hoe a long time ago she trying to keep you with all these babies and steal your money.''My mom said pointing a finger at Chermane.

I busted out laughing.

My mom was the definition of real she ain't never give to fuck.Like on the real her motto was fuck your feeling she tell it straight how it is.

Chermane Jaw dropped by my mothers word.

''Mom Chermane is not a hoe I like her.''Cameron said.

Notice he didn't say love.I't crazy because they been together for six years and all he always say is like.

 ''You dumb fool she robbing your ass and you don't even  love her you just like that she give good head and probabily let you hit it from the back.''MoM said.

I covered my mouth trying to cover up a laugh.

''Mom that was uncalled for.''Cameron said as Chermane started to cry.

''Mommy crying that's good she hit meh this morning cause I ate two cookies.''Mark said laughing at his moms pain.

I laughed too he was a real evil child.

I looked at the clock on the wall it was four in the afternoon.

I put Mark down, knowing I was going to have messages I went to check my phone.

I had a message from Sage,Reese and Kaiden.

 Hubby Kaiden's message read:

I changed his name to fuck boy Kaiden then read the message.

Ready for me to take you out tonight?Get dressed look pretty do all that stuff girl's do going to pick you up at six. Be ready!

Oh shit I totally forgot I agreed for him to take me out. I rolled my eyes going to the next message.

Reese message read:

Wake up motherfucker always telling me to wake up early and you bearly do on weekends.

I replied to his text : Fuck you I'm boss I do whatever the fuck I feel get your mind right son.

Sage message read:

Goodmoring Truella wake the fuck up got work to do.

That's not my name he calls me that  because True sound more of a dude name to him and he know it pisses me off.

Me:Fuck off ain't working today tired and Kaiden taking me out because he beg and I got annoyed and said yes.

Sage:WHHHHHHAT OH SHIT YOU GOING ON A DATE! DAMN WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE NOW.

Me: Lmfao it ain't no date fuck you just chilling.

Sage:MINDBLOWN YOUR GOING ON A DATE I GOTTA TELL EVERYONE!

Me: Sage it ain't a date and tell anyone and I will shoot your left testicle off.And stop writing in Caps make me feel like your freaking yelling.

Sage:but that's my favorite testicle and I am yelling I'm shocked!

Me:Bye Sage!!

I closed my phone and went to take a nice cold shower I soaped rinsed repeat yeah the whole process brush my teeth then got out.

What to wear What to wear I asked myself as I searched my closet.

I walked around my room looking for clothes in my boyshorts and black bra.It never takes me this long to find what to wear.

I settled with a pink amelia blouse,The Rolled SkinnyCropped Low-rinsed jeans in a sky blue color and some pink print embellished court shoes.

I looked in the mirror and thought omg I look cute but I felt like I was over doing it but I was not going to wear a dress.I let my hair down from the big rubber band that was holding my dreads together.

I walked out of the room and my mom and Cameron's eyes widened.

''Oh my lord she is a girl again.''My mom yelled.

I rolled my eyes at her and walk to the fridge to grabbed a bottle of water.

''Aunty True you look so so um what thee word......Beautiful.''Mark said jumping up and down.

''Aw thanks dude I appreciate that.''I said hugging his little body.

''What happen where is the usual True who wear tank tops and sweat this is an impostor.''Cameron said.

''Fuck you I'm going out can't I wear something presentable.''

''Looks to me like you trying to impress someone.''My mom said winking at me.

ewh!

''No just going out with this boy nothing like that.''I said shaking my head.

My mom took out her phone and started snapping pictures of me.

My mom weird.

''I need to show your aunties this.''

I rolled my eyes at her.

''So what is this  boys name?''Cameron said trying to act like a big brother.

I laughed.

''Not important just going out with him so he can leave me alone after this.''

''Dressed like that yeah I doubt he leave you alone after this.''

I ignored his last word at went into my room. I just remembered something doe he doesn't know where I live.

[A/N] I GOT TIRED OF WRITING SO Y'ALL HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT TIME FOR THE DATE HAHA :P HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPPIE TRUE OUTFIT IS EITHER GONNA BE ON THE SIDE OR ON THE COMMENTS.

TELL ME WHAT Y'ALL THINK!