True

I was beyond mad just looking at him and he starred back at me.

Samantha looked at me with a huge smirk.

The demons were going crazy in my head as i thought of a mullion ways to kill her.

She had the nerve to yell at me.I laughed and repeated myself.

''Why the fuck are you here Kaiden?''I yelled pointing the gun at his head.

''He is here to protect me you dumb bitch you can't hear? And how you know his name have you fucked?....course you have you're a whore.''Samantha yelled.

I heard someone gasped behind me at how brave she was acting.

I heard Sage laugh and say: Oh my fuck.... gosh she is going to murder you and throw you to her pet shark Pete.

Yes I own a shark I think there cool.

''True.''Kaiden said.

I pointed the gun at Samantha and shot her in the leg.She screamed out in pain and I laughed.

''When did you get so much balls to start talking back to me? Just cause Kaiden here comes with you got the audacity to disrespect me... Your Boss! Naw ain't having that.'' I said shooting her in the other leg.

If you couldn't tell by now I was fucking vexed.

Kaiden looked at me in horror but looked kind of amused from the pain and suffering Samantha was going threw.

''You bitch!''She yelled holding her bleeding leg that was now messing up my tan tile.

''I know your having fun and all but what the hell is going on here?''Kaiden asked.

''No one likes disrespect it's unacceptable.'' Zion said.

''Oh okay.''Kaiden said shaking his head in understanding.

I smiled knowing he wasn't going to interfere as he put his gun away and Samantha looked at him in straight fear.

''What?! What the fuck you mean by oh okay?Your suppose to kill this bitch for me!''She cried.

''First your not my girl just a good fuck,Second I don't interfere when it deals with disrespect.And I know True she good business and a Family friend.''Kaiden said.

I shot her in the head just as she was about to speak again.

I turned around and told them to get back to work and they rushed back to there places not to anger me any further.

''Feed her to Pete.''

Zion Laughed.

''Alright will do.''

''What if he don't want her?''Reese asked.

''Burn her to ashes.''

''Woah! You seriously have a pet shark name Pete!What kind of shit is that?''Kaiden laughed not giving a fuck about how I just killed his hoe.

 Reese laughed putting down his gun that he had aiming at Kaiden's head and so did Sage.Zion just shook  his head and ordered someone to clean up all the blood.

Zion and Reese carried the body down to the basement to where Pete was.

''So why didn't you  answer my call.''He said walking closer to me and my dream played in my head and I screamed.

''Move the fuck away from me!''

But he came closer to me.I don't know why but he had this effect on me which made me want to kill him more, only three other people that effect on me and I hate one of them more then anything.

He laughed and I turned to face him.

''What the hell you laughing about?''

''You!You're so cute.''

I wanted to shoot him for calling me  cute but someone grabbed my hand and took my gun.

I looked up and it was Sage.

He just saved his life.

''No more killing Today True.''

''Fine! But if he call me cute  again I will shoot his brains out.''

Sage laughed.

''Why you so Trigger hungry?''Kaiden said.

''What?''I said looking at him bout ready to just cut his throat wit my pocket knife.

''You to quick to kill someone and got a quick temper you get mad hella fast that ain't good could get your ass killed.''Kaiden said shaking his head.

''Fuk you! Anyway why you still here?''I said loosing my patience with him.

''I see something I like in front of me.''He said smiling .

Sage laughed and walked out of the room.

''Leave Kaiden.''

''Come on True How bout I take you out.''

I laughed it's like he totally forgot that I just killed his hoe.

''See I made you laugh now let me take you out.''

''If I let you take me out today will you leave me alone and only bother me when I come for business.''

''Depends.''He said smiling.

''On what?''

''If everything goes good I take you out on a proper date if it goes bad then I do whatever you just said.''

''Fine.''

''Okay lets go then.''

''Now?'' I asked confused.

''Yeah!.''

''Nope I got to work!''I said pushing him out the door. 

''Your the boss doe?!''

''So?''

''Tomorrow then?''

''I guess.''

''I will call you.''

''Sure.'' I said closing the door in his face.

What the hell did I just get myself in to.

I went into the basement and watched as the feed the little hoe to my baby great white shark.

A/N] SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT HAD TO FIND A TEMPORY CHARGER FOR MY LAPTOP. BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER.