My good Day

My Good Day ! - Chapter 13

I woke up early in a great mood , like just to fucking happy and this was rare.

I got dressed for work in my Black sweats , white tank top and black tims. I put my dreads in a pony tail.

I walked out my room and saw my mother sitting on a stool by the island in the kitchen making a sandwich. She gave me a big cheesy smile and I smiled at her and took her Sandwich.

" Bitch what do you think you're doing taking my sandwich?" My mother said.

I swear what mother calls there child a bitch.

I smiled at her and took a huge bite.

Aw damn that was good I was starving.

She slapped me in the back of my head And I winced in pain.

"Just cause you got fucked last night child does not mean you can take my sandwich and act like your some boss in my house, I'll fuck you up so quick you gon' know who pussy you came from."

I choked on the piece of sandwich I had in my mouth and busted out laughing.

" I did not get fuck last night." I said calming down from my fit of laughter.

" Mhm , you don't got to lie to me you so happy for no reason today usually you walk around the house like you gon' fuck up the first person that talk to you. That could only be one reason you got some good dick !" My mother said smiling at me.

Again I choked.

Why was my mother like this? 

God sent me to the wrong family I swear to you.

" No mother I did not receive any sexing last night , I can't just be happy for a day. Last night was fun but nothing happen mother we just went to the club and dinner Mother nothing happen okay Mother." I said stressing the mother part so she can remember she is my mother and not my home girl from the street.

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes at me, taking a pop tart from the counter top.

" You lieing it's okay I know something happen , you was looking to good for something not to happen. I put them pictures I took of you on instagram and it got so many likes and comment." She said smiling.

I rolled my eyes at her and finished my sandwich.

" Bye Mother, and we kissed that's all !" I said getting up to leave.

She started getting over exited and I ran out the house laughing before she could ask me any more questions.

I drove to the trap and walked in to see Sage , Reese , and Zion Smoking a doobie as the workers worked.

These Motherfuckers know better then to smoke the product , if I wasn't in a good mood I would feed them to Pete.

"What the fuck y'all doing?" I asked.

"Smoking some purp." Reese said obviously high because he know better then to answer me like that.

I raised an eye brow at him.

" We just testing the product chill True, smoke some and relax." Sage said.

I rolled my eyes at them and went down into the basement with them behind me.

I touched pete's fin and he started going mad making me laugh.

I went into my office and they came in with all that smoke.

" Zion did you give the providers there package for the month so they could sell." I asked filling out paper work I had to do for the restaurant , taxes and other stupid shit.

"Yeah yeah everything is done today is a fucking free day just relax man, chill !" He said taking the blunt from Reese.

I rolled my eyes at this fucker , I did need to relax doe. It was basically stated on the streets now that I was the Drug Princess! And I was not to be fucked with and my workers had all the good shit. So people was coming to me for whatever , I was making stacks of cash.

I finished this damn paperwork and took out my big bag of hotchips and these bugs came crawling by me asking me for some. I gave them some and got kind of pissed when I noticed my shit was half way finished/full.

I sucked my teeth.

" I heard you went on a date last night with that Kaiden breh." Sage said blowing heart shape smoke clouds.

You see this fucker. The nerve of him , I'm his boss asking all them questions.

Reese and Zion chuckled.

" No need to tell us doe , your mother tweeted it and I saw the clothes you was wearing and he was wearing on her instagram y'all matching and shit. But damn True I didn't know you had all that ass." Zion said.

He can't act like he didn't just Say that ! This mother fucker follow my MOTHER on instagram annd twitter !

" On some serious shit Zion you fired !" I said dieing of laughter.

" What why?"

" Nigga what home boy follows there Home girl moms on Twitter and Instagram. I understand having her on facebook but damn nigga ! " I laughed along with Sage and Reese.

Of course he isn't fired for real he is one of my most important team mates ! I need him , all of them.

" So did y'all fuck , you seem do happy today ?" Sage asked.

" Noo and even if we did I wouldn't tell you , I can't just be happy for today gosh." I laughed.

" The meaning of best friends since middle school means nothing to you." Sage said acting hurt.

I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Any way Reese give me the information on jay rock you took care of him?" I asked changing the subject.

"He's dead , cops looking for his killer he died in some strip club but they can't find a trace but you already know the killers." Reese said.

" Poison ?!"

" Yup !"

I smiled , since he was out of the way now people are gonna come back to the real thing. Meaning more money for us.

Today was actually a really good day !