Date night cont...

Where should I pick you up?The text from Kaiden read.

I contemplated on giving him my address, I didn't want him coming after my family!

Fuck it.

I texts him my address, if he came after my family I would simply kill him.

Kaiden: Alright be there in ten minutes

I put my phone in my pocket along with some money and walked out of my room.

Lord they scared the shit out of me!

They lucky they was family or else  I would have shot them so quick.

In the matter of minutes that I was in my room my mother had called the whole family over and they were piled up in my living room.

''What the fuck is going on?!'' I asked Cameron.

''Mom invited them to celebrate your first date.''

Told you my mother was weird.

I wanted to kick her in the face with my heel. Fish

''I've dated before !'' I said rolling my eyes at him.

''Well your first date with a dude.''

''I've dated a boy before...Once!''

Cameron raised an eye brow at me.

''My business is not your business so stay the fuck out of it.''I said rolling my eyes at him and walking away.

''Congrats True !''

''I'm so happy for you !''

That's what some of my Aunts and Uncle were saying. They made it seem like I was getting married.

''Really mom !'' I said as I walked over to my mom and my Aunt jumping up and down.

''What ? I did nothing, it was your Aunt !'' My mother said defending herself.

I looked at my Aunt unamused.

''What I was so surprised we had to celebrate.''My Aunt Lisha said cheesing her ass off.

''What the fuck is wrong with my family !''

My phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket.

Kaiden: Why is there so many cars here?

Me: Nothing wait outside!

Kaiden: Too Late !

What the hell did he mean by that?

Then I noticed everyone went silent.I turned around and he stuck out like a sore thumb.

He was wearing a white V-neck baby blue cardigan, some dark blue jeans and some baby blue converse. I wanted to change! He was matching me.

Fuck!

He walked up to licking his lips and I rolled my eyes at him.Everyone started clapping like it was some show.KMT

''Where the fuck is my gun ! Clap if y'all stupid.'' I yelled and the clapping stopped.

I saw a flash and almost lost it Kaiden justed laughed.

''They make it seem like your going to Prom.''He chuckled.

'' If they don't leave I'm finna have a bloody Prom.''I said under my breath.

''Heard that !'' Kaiden said laughing.

My mom and Aunt was so Hype. I wanted to throw my heel at them.