Five months ain't giving up !

Kaiden(POV)

I sat on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Can you believe it's been fucking five months since I started talking to True.

Our relationship hasn't gone any futher we're just "Friends".

But then again there is the occasional Kisses she gives me. I think she actually likes me but is scared to go any futher.

We Did end up going on that second date she chose this time , and we went to a private paint ball shooting place. And let me tell you this girl has aim.

Shot me in the head like 3 times had me screaming like a bitch while she laughed her ass off.

I shot her twice in the ass , couldn't help myself such a huge target.

She went mad and next thing I know my whole body is getting shot up with one of those automatic paint ball guns.

I was in pain ! If you have ever been shot up with a paint ball gun you know how I feel and how much that shit hurt.

After that we went out to eat. She really wasn't the fancy type you know , settled for some Mc Donalds.

I laughed , remembering this made it all the more funny.

We went on a third and fourth Date. Laser Tag then Dirt Biking riding .

Can you believe we still " Friends" ! Dawg this girl is like every mans fucking dream. But she doesn't want to commit.

But you know what I ain't gon' give up , I like her and I see that she's a great girl.

Why quit when I never did tried my best?

I threw on my addias track suit and got in my car.

I had to meet True to give her her monthly supplies .

I think I might actually be falling for this girl doe!

But why do people fall in love with people that don't love them ?

I guess that's why love is weird.

But that's not gon' make me stop trying to earn her Love.

(A/N) tHIS IS JUST A FILLER PEOPLE LOL DON'T BE MAD ABOUT HOW SHORT IT IS :D ! BUT THE MORE COMMENTS I GET THE FASTER THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP :D! <3 -Kimberly