15- Perseus

"This town is a lot nicer than I expected it to be." I admitted as the boat docked.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Jason." Hope said to him as we descended from the ship to the dock.

Jason nodded at me.

"Farewell young heroes, I wish you the best of luck." He said to us.

The others continued to walk but I stayed back.

"When the war comes, can I expect you to fight with us?"

He nodded. "For Olympus, always."

I turned and jogged to catch up with the others.

"We don't have much time, Jack has likely caught our scent by now and is on his way here."

"How is that possible?" Rafael asked me.

"Demigods have a scent that attracts monsters, the more demigods the stronger the scent." I explained to him.

"First things first." Landon said putting his hands together. "Who's hungry."

***
"Not going to lie, Iceland food is pretty awesome." Landon said chuckling.

A man sitting in the corner of the restaurant continued to watch us as we ate our food.

He didn't look threaten and I didn't feel a dangerous vibe coming off of him either.

"Heads up, we got company." I said jerking my head to the corner of the restaurant where the old man was watching us.

"Is he dangerous?" Hope asked.

I shook my head. "I don't think so."

"Will he help us?" Rafael asked as the waitress placed ours checks at our table.

"I'm not sure but apparently that waitress likes me." I said noticing the phone number that was at the bottom of my check.

I looked behind me and watched her walk away, something was odd. A glint of copper caught my eye as it found its way into the sun from under her dress.

I felt Olivia's eyes glaring into my skull.

I quickly pulled out the money and placed it on the table before heading out of the restaurant followed my by my friends.

I quickly typed the number into my phone and dialed it.

"What are you doing?" Olivia hissed at me.

"Taking care of something." I said to her as the phone was answered.

"Meet me out back quick, no questions asked." I said before hanging up the phone.

"Get ready." I said to them as the back door opened as the waitress walked out.

"Well hello cutie." I see you brought your friends. She said winking at Landon and Rafael.

I slowly walked up to the girl, she wanted me I could tell but I knew she wasn't who she said she was.

"Are you ready?" I whispered into her ear seductively.

She nodded slowly as she went searching for my lips. I heard fangs extend from her gums getting ready to take a bite out of me.

I quickly grabbed the back of her neck and kicked her legs out from under her before I flipped her over my back towards Rafael and Landon.

"Landon, the leg!" I called to him as Rafael changed into a giant wolf in mid air and caught her like he was playing fetch.

Landon understand immediately and changed into what he called Phoenix Form where he was engulfed in fire.

He gripped her legs and began to burn through the copper leg as Raf dug his canines deep into her side.

"How dumb do you think I am?" I asked the monster as her face turned pale and her eyes glowed red.

"Cronus will kill you, and your pathetic gods." She hissed before I signaled for Rafael to finish it as he chomped down turning her to dust.

"Well done Achilles." A voice said from the back door of the restaurant.

I quickly drew my sword and spun on the man.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes and you could tell age was somewhat getting to him with his slight wrinkles.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I believe you are in need of transportation to the tomb of Ragnar?" He questioned me.

"How did you know that was an Empusa?" The man asked me.

"The Copper leg gave it away."

"Hold on. A what now?" Olivia asked confused.

"An Empusa, infamous shapeshifters who have a copper leg and seduce and feed on young men." Hope said to her.

I was surprised. Hope was doing her homework.

"Ah, you must be the girl Aphrodite doesn't shut up about."

I rolled my eyes. "Do not start this."

"No, I want to hear this." Olivia said smiling.

I glared at the man who raised his hands in defeat.

"Follow me brother." He said walking passed me.

"Holy crap how many siblings do I have?"

"Way too many." The man chuckled. "But where would we be if Zeus couldn't keep it in his pants."

My friends chuckled at him.

"So which one of my brothers are you?"

"You'll see." He said as he sent an electrical blast at a padlocked door.

Wings fluttered on the inside of the building and horses neighed.

"You got a zoo in there?" Rafael asked.

He smiled at us. "Better."

He pulled open the doors revealing three large winged horses. Pegasi.

"In the first Titan war I rode Pegasus into battle against Cronus. He will listen to you." The man said to me.

"I thought Pegasus was turned into a constellation?" Hope said.

"Young lady, you are now apart of this world. Soon you will begin to realize that the myths are not the truth. Jason, was felled in the stories. As well as Heracles, Achilles, Bellerophon, and even I were killed or died. As you can see I am still standing here." He said to me.

"I heard you killed Medusa." He said to Olivia as I made friends with Pegasus. "Impressive feat."

I knew exactly who it was after he brought up Medusa.

"So Perseus, I trust I will see you again. When the war comes." I said as I mounted myself on to Pegasus.

He nodded at me.

"I will be by your side brother."