Prologue

A tall blonde man strode through the doors leading into the Titan's main chambers.

His eyes flashed from yellow before turning back to brown as he licked his lips maliciously.

"You have failed, Demigod." Hyperion's voice boomed.

The man took a knee and looked up at Hyperion. "I failed Thanatos, but if I had defeated Achilles at Salvatore he would not have been able to unleash the power that awakened you."

"Rise, Jack." Hyperion said to me.

Jack Quincy, the man who had tricked Olivia into dating him and attacked both her and Achilles Walker on campus rose and met Hyperion's eyes.

"Brother, are you sure this is a good idea? He failed a much simpler task." Coeus whispered to his brother.

Jack's eyes flashed back and forth between the two. His wings flapped as the breeze blew throughout the Chamber and his triangular tail whipped back and forth.

Hyperion shushed his brother and stared down at the teenage boy.

"Son of Hades, you no longer serve Thanatos. You serve the Titans." Hyperion hissed at him.

"Yes, my lord." Jack said with fear evident in his voice.

"Good, because I have a job for you."

***
I groaned as I opened my eyes.

"I'm not dead?" I asked myself as I stared at the ceiling.

I couldn't feel my legs, or my arms.

I lifted my head with the only muscles I still had control over in my body. I recognized the room I was in, I was in my room at the Salvatore Boarding School.

A school where supernatural children went to learn, it was a safe haven. Hidden from the rest of the world.

That's when everything hit me like a freight train.

I was dead, then I was on Olympus.

Woke up and kicked Thanatos's ass with some crazy powers that the Gods had gifted me.

I closed my eyes and focused.

That was odd.

I couldn't feel the fire inside of me, or the water powers, not even the nature abilities. They were all so weak, so faint.

The electricity though, the electricity was still roaring through me like it was my blood.

I sighed in relief at least I hadn't lost everything.

Feeling in my arms and legs began to slowly come back. Everything was tingly like I had been asleep for months.

But that would be nuts.

I fought Thanatos yesterday.

A cool breeze blew through my window.

It was midday at least.

Birds were singing and the trees blew happily in the wind.

It was a beautiful day out.

As soon as I felt I was ready to walk I got out of bed.

I was wobbly my first few steps but it came back pretty quickly.

I took in a deep breath of fresh air before heading into my bathroom to shower.

It was a quick shower.

I put some gel in my dark brown hair and put on a Salvatore T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I threw on my leather jacket that surprisingly hadn't been damaged in any of my fights and headed out the door.

Class was in session so I wasn't too surprised that any students weren't around when I wandered through the hall.

Loud talking and laughter came from the cafeteria.

I was wrong class wasn't in session, lunch was.

I walked on the far side of the cafeteria avoiding all of the looks and whispers I was getting as I passed.

Something wasn't right, everyone was looking at me like I was dead.

Someone stood up out of the corner of my eye as I turned the corner and slid into Dr. Saltzman's office.

"Dr. Why is everyone looking at me like they've seen a ghost?" I asked him panicking.

Alaric skyrocketed in his seat spilling his drink and dropping his book on the ground.

"Achilles." He said staring at me just like everyone else was. "You're awake."

I raised an eyebrow at him and walked in front of his desk. "Yeah, obviously, I just came to explain why I was late for class today. I just overslept. I was so exhausted from the battle." I said starting to ramble.

His mouth opened then closed, then opened again.

"Umm, Achilles." He started fiddling with a pen. "About that." He said clenching his teeth.

The door flew open and Olivia flew in followed by Hope and Landon.

"Oh my god, you're awake." Olivia cried wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her face into my shoulder.

I put my arms around her back. "Yeah, we saw each other yesterday?"

"Oh no." Hope said stepping backwards.

"What?" Olivia asked.

"He doesn't know."

"What don't I know?" I asked confused.

Hope grabbed my shoulders and pushed me into a chair. "You're going to want to sit down for this one."

I saw Alaric nod out of the corner of my eye.

I looked over at him.

"Someone want to explain what's going on here?"

"Achilles, you were in a coma." Alaric said fidgeting with his pen again.

"A coma?" I asked. "Good thing it was only for a day then right?"

"More like five months." Olivia said picking at her finger.

I sulked down into my chair.

"Five months?" I asked myself. "You're joking."

"After the amount of power you released on the grounds, you collapsed. Your body was ready for that amount of power and it sent you into a coma so that it would be able to heal." Alaric said. "At least that's what I'm assuming happened."

I sat on the thought for a moment.

It did explain the numbness in my legs. That is normally what happens after you don't do anything for long periods of time.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked. "Did anything happen while I was out."

Alaric shook his head followed by the other three in the room.

"Not that we know of anyway." Dr. Saltzman finished.

"Well that's a lot to take in but I suppose I should go get some food. Apparently I haven't ate in five months." I said standing up and shrugging.

I followed my friends towards the door of the room before I turned around.

"Does this mean I don't have to take my finals?"