𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘!

hey everyone!!

i'd like to take a moment out of the story to say a few things rq. sorry to disappoint y'all that this ain't exactly an update.

first i want to say that after almost TWO YEARS of writing this book and bringing this characters to life and also briefly abandoning it, i finally reached a 100k views :)

this may not seem very important to y'all, but it is to me. 

this book, is the first book on this app that i've taken seriously. i've written several others books before this one, that was just for fun and flopped so badly i cringe when i think about it, but this book was actually successful, and was based off a borderline obsession with a man that we know, love, and miss dearly.

i want to thank everyone that has taken the time to click on this book since it was first published, and i want to thank everyone that has stuck with me and had patience with me since the beginning of my journey as an author on here. 

i know this seems over the top or whatever, but to me this is like... a milestone, that really  solidifies my rep on here and it establishes me as better author because so many people have read, voted and commented on each chapter of this story.

again, thank you all, so so much, and i thank God for giving me this talent of conveying thoughts and feelings through words, and yeah. thank you x24.

hopefully, my other books will reach 100k by the end of this year :))

the rest of chapter 31 is otw.

vi 💋💜