19

Maya POV

I just laid there in the dim light. Contemplating his question. Did he really just ask me out? Bah, who am I kidding? I'm not contemplating, I'm only pretending because I don't wanna give anything away. I would have said 'yes' in a heartbeat. But I need to control myself.

I sat there for a few more seconds as I felt X's breathing on my back. His hand that was wrapped around my waist tightened a little, clearly tense about my answer.

"Yes. I'll go out with you X." I smiled facing him.

Even in the poorly lit room, I can see him grinning from ear to ear. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't think he could kiss me any more passionately then he has before, but I was wrong. This felt so real, so amazing and  so true.

I kissed back with just as much passion and gripped his face too. Our mouths continued to move together and I ended up climbing on top of him.

I arched my back a little as he pulled me closer on top of him. His tongue slid in my mouth and I moaned. His hands creeped to my shorts and swiftly pulled them off my legs. Without thinking my hands went from around X's neck, to his waist where I pulled down his shorts from his waist. With his help. 

"I'm so glad that you said yes." he said in my ear.

He threw his shorts across the room. I felt his hands on my lower back and his fingers played with the hem of my underwear.

His lips went to my ear and nibbled on it and he moved to my sweet spot. I sucked a little air through my teeth and bit my lip.

I was getting hornier and hornier and I wanted more. But we literally just started going out.

My body suddenly felt cold as X pulled off my T-shirt. My lace bra and matching panties were evident in the moonlight.

"You look so good right now."  X mumbled on my lips.

I smiled and puled away. "Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." I trailed my hands up and down his chest, feeling his abs and chest. 

He slapped my ass and the noise echoed throughout what seemed the whole house. I hissed and rubbed my butt. 

"X, that hurt." I whined. It actually really did. "Can you give it a massage?" I asked batting my eyelashes.

He chuckled a little too darkly and smirked. "Ok baby. Turn around." he twirled his finger in the air telling me to turn around.

I flipped my legs over so that my back was facing him and my butt was on his crotch, then laid forward a little bit.

After a couple of seconds, I felt his hand on my right ass cheek and he squeezed it an rubbed it around. It felt so relaxing. 

I groaned. "Mmmm. Yep, right there. That feels good." 

Just trying to be sexy, I jiggled my butt a little bit to make it look like I was twerking. X's hands tapped it and jiggled it too. "Damn, baby. I didn't realize your ass is so fat." he slapped it in the same place, but not as hard as the first time. A moan escaped my lips.

"Ooh, you like that baby? You like it when daddy slaps that ass?" he asked smacking  both cheeks, making them bounce.

"Mmmhmm." I said.

"Say 'I like it daddy'". He growled and slapped my butt again.

I shook my head no. I felt like this was going a little too far. I liked it. 

"Say it." he demanded, gripping it hard. I shook my head again and he slapped it harder. He reached forward and pulled my hair so that my back was arched a little. I hissed and groaned in pain.