6

Maya's POV

I had to admit, being in a car with X after that stunt he pulled, was weird. At least for me. 

I can feel a pulse in my ear where he nibbled and kissed on it. And I'm still shook that he touched me and kissed me. Right in front of that guy! I gotta admit I felt bad for him. But I know something that X doesn't.  I chuckled to myself at that thought.

"Whatchu laughing at?" he asked me looking at me then back at the road.

I decided that I wanted to be a smart ass towards him. "Oh nothing. It's just that I can't believe you did that in front of him. He was just tryna be nice and here you go ruining the moment." 

"Ok, and? So what if you was being 'nice'. He don't know you and shouldn't be talking to you like that."

"Why do you even care?" I asked getting annoyed by his dumb excuses.

"We're here." he said dryly, abruptly stopping the car that I nearly flew out the window. X's arm flew out in front of me to prevent that as a reflex, then quickly moved it back. Hmm.... I blushed in my head and smiled like an idiot... in my head.

I heard really loud crunching in my ear and looked at X to see him crushing a bag of Hot fries. Bouta finesse them jawns.

"Can I have some?"  I asked sweetly. I made sure to bat my eyelashes at him. That always works.

"Hmm... no." he said still eating them. Damn, guess not.

"Can I PLEEAASSEEE have some? Please, X?" I pleaded. I moved closer to him until I decided to straddle his lap. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "Pleasseeee?"

"Ughh, fine. Damn. " He said frustrated. I took what I wanted and ate them. "Thanks X." I said happily. 

I wanted to get up and leave but, the position we were in.... it was nice.. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave his comforting arms and go inside to the hell of a life I lived at home. And I don't think X wanted me to leave either, because his hands were on my lower back, pulling me closer.

"Um..." I started..

"Uh.." he replied. 

All there was to hear was J.Cole in the background, and our breathing in sync. What is happening?

X leaned closer to my face but then switched to my neck. The same side where he kissed me in the drug store. He started slow and got a little rougher, but kept it slow still. I didn't realize it, but I  was gripping his sweat shirt tighter because it felt.... good. 

I let out a low moan on accident, and from what I felt under me, X got a kick out of that.

"Hey, um, I should go now. That bitch of an aunt is probably wondering where I am right now." I interuppted him. Ugh, I hate myself for messing this up. Fuck.

"Aw man. Are you sure?" he asked looking up at me, then going back to work on my neck.

I moaned a little again and tilted my head back. 

"Cuz it seems like you're enjoying yourself too much babe." he smirked into my neck.

I chuckled at his cockiness. "Yeah, I have to. I need to be home so she can go run some errands." 

He groaned.  "Ughh.. fine ok."  Aww, he seemed so disappointed.

"Aww, it's ok. There's always tomorrow. At least let me get your number." I said.

"Ok" I responded.

He handed me his phone and I put my number in. He did the same to my phone.

I hesitantly got up off X's lap, got my stuff together. I  felt throbbing on my neck. I looked in a mirror to find that their was red-ish, brown-ish spot on my neck.

"Well, damn, X. " I smiled a little bit. Oh my gosh, this was cute. And I don't know what it was, but X was getting cuter and cuter by the minute. I need get out of here before I do something I might regret.

"Ok, um.. I-I'll see you tomorrow then." I said shyly.

"Bye babe." he winked.

Dammit. I think I'm a little wet.

~~~~

Well I know this chapter seemed shorter than the rest of them, but I wanted to capture a moment with Maya and X.

Suggestions? Vote, comment, like, share !