</3

— 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒 𝙐𝙋 𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏!

following up with my announcement chapter from november of 2020, i....

i'm probably never going to publish new chapters of this book again. 
i know i said i wanted to redo some parts and then end it with a quick epilogue to wrap up the plot but since late last year, i haven't even had time or motivation to do that either. i haven't touched this book at all since then LOL.

matter fact, i haven't really touched any of the books on this account for quite some time, except maybe one of them in the last few months ( but it was in the drafts so y'all couldn't see that anyway ).

i'm going to sound like a broken record and i don't wanna bore you by repeating myself, since you guys can just read the two 'chapters' prior to this one and see what i said but um, yeah i just wanted to let you guys know and make it official.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝.

again i am 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 sorry to those of you out there who really liked this book, and tolerated my cringey formatting, plot holes, dialogue and mistakes. you guys are the mvps 

like i said before i need to find time to put this announcement up in my other books too, because it would be unfair of me as an author to keep you waiting like this when deep down there are other priorities and interests that are above publishing new material for this story. 

however, on the bright side: 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊! so it'll stay up here for everyone to read, b/c as aforementioned in my last announcement, this fanfic will hold a special place in my heart, because it is one of the firsts for a few things during my time on this app. 

so, you can read, reread, and comment till your heart's content :))

i hope you guys will understand and not get mad at me :/

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME GET THIS FAR AND ESTABLISHING A PLATFORM HERE, AS WELL AS ON MY 2ND ACCT ALSO, even though it has a smaller "fan base."

𝓅𝓁𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈!