7

Maya's POV

I walked inside the house in a complete happy sappy gaze. I sighed happily. That was the greatest car ride ever.

"Hey ! Where the hell have you been?! I need to take a run! I said be home by 3:00 and 3:56! " my stepmother slapped me upside the head and snapped me out of my happy daze.

"Whatever, I'll deal with you later. I got to go. See your late ass later." she said with attitude and slammed the door.

Ugghhh ! I fucking hate her! And I don't know what type of "errands" she running with her walking around dressed like that. Only errands she running is being a prostitute.

I skipped around the house and danced around like an idiot. I stopped jumping around immediately. Oh no, this has to stop. You can not start liking this bipolar ass boy.

I went up to my room and changed into something homey, and started on my work. Which was easy since all I had was two worksheets about me.

Since I was done, I decided to chill and look through Snap. Then I saw someone on my quick add list. It was X.

Without thinking, I added him back. 

~

A couple hours have passed and I was getting bored with Netflix.

Then I got a bright idea. I should FaceTime X. After all, I couldn't stop thinking about him since that car ride.

Going through my contacts, I found his name at the very bottom. His name was x-tension cord with the dripping mouth emoji and the black heart. Oh how clever.

But wait a minute. I thought he hated when I called him that.....  I shrugged it off and pressed the video icon. While the phone was ringing, I fixed myself up a little.

What? I like to look nice.

He finally answered. For some reason my heart just sped up to 100 miles per hour.

"Hey" he simply said. Ooh, that voice.

"Hi" I said trying to compose myself internally.

"How you doin'?" he asked me, looking at me up and down. I'm guessing he noticed my outfit: short shorts and a cropped T-shirt.

"Oh, nothing, just chillin'. How about you?" Man, why can't I stop smiling?

"Just hanging out with Ski at my house. " he said.  I laughed, cuz I can hear ski in the background yelling at something throwing a tantrum.

"What are y'all even doing?" 

"Oh we just playing video games. And Ski losing" he said laughing at him.

Ski put his face in camera and smiled. Damn his grill is shiny.

"Hey best friend!!" he screamed happily. 

I laughed some more" Hey bestie!" I said with just as much energy.

"You know, since you're not doing anything, you should come over and hang with me." Ski said taking the phone from X. X looked pissed like, 'Why the fuck did you do that?'

"Oh uh ,yeah sure. But one of y'all has to come pick me up cuz I don't have a car. But I do have license." I said.

"I'll go." X volunteered. "I'll be there in 10 minutes. See ya later." he said and winked then hung up the phone.

Oh, God I cannot take that winking.

I went to the bathroom and washed myself up a bit and looked for something comfortable to wear. Since we were just hanging out,  I decided to wear my Adidas shorts , my white crop top shirt, some knee high black socks and my Adidas slides.