14

Maya's POV

After about 25 minutes in Sephora, I was satisfied and happy with my make up that I bought. I paid for my things, and happily skipped out of the store to see and bored X and Ski. They looked tired of this already.

I smiled at them and tapped their shoulders.

They looked up at me and saw my smiling so they smiled back at me.

"Looks like someone is happy." Ski said poking my arm.

"Yep, it's true. I am very happy right now. I love to go the mall." I said sitting in between them as we awaited for Eve to come out.

"Mmm. I'll make sure to remember that. " X joked, then looked down at his phone. But some part of me felt as if he was serious about it. 

We sat for about 2 more minutes and we finally heard Eve say, "Alright kids let's go! Next stop: Forever 21." she announced and we walked down the 'hall' or whatever you wanna call it.

We got to Forever 21 and this time, X and Ski decided to come in with us. Probably because there was nowhere to sit outside.

I walked in and I instantly spotted this burgundy mini dress with a lace up front. 

"Oh my goodness." I said slowly. I walked towards it and felt it's material. It was.. well velvety.

"I have to have this!" I exclaimed taking it off the rack. Eve looked over and saw the dress I had in my hand.  "Omg, girl go try that on or I will!" 

I nodded my head and went the dressing rooms in the back of the store. 

I  glanced back and noticed X just standing there by the rack where I found the dress. He looked so depressed and lonely. I went back towards him.

 "Come with me?" I pleaded. He cracked that sly smirk of his and followed me to the dressing room.

The lady at the counter assigned me a room. I looked around and I found it and stepped inside. 

"Looks like someone wants to model for daddy." X called out as I closed the door. I poked my head out of the room and mean mugged him. He gave me a kissy face and I rolled my eyes in return.

Locking the door, I slipped out of my regular clothes and put on the dress. Woah. It fits like a glove. I turned around in the mirror. The dress outlined all my curves and showed off one of my good assets. My boobs and especially my ass looked good in it.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture and put it on both Twitter and Snap.

I all of a sudden felt nervous. I was about to model for X. This was a lot to take in and I suddenly felt self conscious. But despite all that, I  sucked it up, unlocked the door, and went outside.

I had to clear my throat to get this nigga attention.

He looked up at me. His mouth hung open a little and there was an unreadable expression on his face. He looked at me up and down. I looked in his eyes and they began to fill with something.

Lust.

"Damn." was all X could say as he stared at me. 

I nervously chuckled and I fiddled with a strand of my hair. I turned around a little, striking a couple of poses.

"What do you think?" I asked looking down shyly. 

I think.." he started as he slowly walked up to me, purposely cowering me into a spot in the stall. "You look sexy as fuck." he said lowly.

I felt his hands on my ass for the second time today and I felt him massaging them. It felt so damn good.

He leaned in and ferociously kissed my lips. After a few seconds, I kissed him back. His tongue slid into my mouth and moaned. Maybe a little too loudly. I hope no one heard that.