18

Maya's POV

We finally reached Eve's apartment after it felt like forever.

We parked in the parking lot next to Ski and Eve and went into the lobby and up in to elevator.

The elevator music flowed through the tight space and we all stood awkwardly facing the door. Well, it wasn't necessarily 'awkward' if Ski and Eve weren't sucking each other's faces off while X and I just stood there like a couple of dummies.

Eve's moans filled my ears and their ragged breathing was louder than the terrible music in the elevator. 

I was starting to get uncomfortable and I needed to get out of here.

I began to tap my foot impatiently. I didn't realize how far up her apartment was.

Then I felt a warmness on my hand. It was X's hand.

My foot tapping began to go slower and slower. "I know it's awkward. We'll be outta here in a couple seconds. " he whispered in my ear.

I then felt his lips on my ear and my neck then he left them alone. I cannot believe him! Just as I was about to turn around and say something,  I heard a loud ding.

Eve and Ski pulled away from each other gasping for air. I rolled my eyes and was the first one out the elevator and was already waiting by her apartment door.

Everyone finally caught up with me and Eve unlocked her door and we all went inside.

"Wow. Nice crib." Ski said touching stuff wherever he looked.

I shook my head and chuckled. 

Eve smiled proudly. "Thank you. I had to make it her on my own." she kissed his cheek, and led me to her bedroom to get my stuff.

I grabbed my duffel bag then turned to look at Eve. She just looked at me sadly. Then she heavily sighed. "Honey, I really am sorry for ditching you like this. I feel really bad." she apologized.

"You know what. Maybe I should cancel my plans and we can still have the sleepover." she said walking towards the door.

"No!" I yelled, then I realized how loud I was. "No, no. Don't worry about it. You have fun with Ski. Just call me tomorrow ok so you can help me prepare for this date, ok?" I smiled.

She smiled back at me and nodded her head.

"Thank you so much, love you, I owe you." she said hugging me and kissed my cheek.

I swatted her hand away and laughed. "Yeah ok."

"So you go have fun with your future boyfriend." she added nudging me out the room. 

I rolled my eyes and laughed along.

"What y'all laughing at?" X interrupted us, grabbing my duffel bag and and leaving me with shopping bags.

"Nothing." Eve and I said at the same time.

"Mhmm.." he said, not believing us, but didn't question us anymore and walked towards Ski.

"A'ight man. I'll see you later." X said giving Ski dap and walked out.

"Bye boo!" Eve yelled at me. 

"Bye boo!" I yelled back at her and closed the door behind me.

X and I walked to the elevator alone and waited for the door to open. The one on the far right  opened up first.

We walked into that one and standing inside was a white girl that had one too many visits to the plastic surgeon. She looked the ratchet version of Kim Kardashian. And all she had on was a white crop top shirt and red joggers and long straight dirty blonde hair.