Harry's Note

The alphas woke up to a massive headache , every inch of there body was in pain and they don't even remember what happened yesterday . There was a strange feeling in their heart that they can't seem to figure out . Slowly they seem to remember a bit of what happened yesterday and there first reaction was , where is harry ..?

They got up in a hurry only to fall back as a sharp pain went through them , they closed their eyes mummering Harry's name over and over again . They felt someone check on there wound causing them to jerk away from the touch ,

"Hey ! I am only trying to help .." they heard a familiar voice say . In front of them were Jesy , Jade , Leigh-anne and Perrie . They closed their eyes again in pain ,

"Harry , harry , harry .." they chanted over and over again in there dizzy state .

"Look I don't know where he his . He called us yesterday night and asked us to come here to help you . He didn't say where he was or what he was doing . But ya he sounded like he was crying .."

Their eyes shot opened hearing that harry was crying as they pushed those girls away to run for harry but the girls pushed them back into bed ,

"You are hurt , first let me aid you then run where ever you wanna go .." jade mumbled angrily .

"But how did we get so bruised ." Zayn groaned as he looked down at his bruised body .

"We did it ."

Shawn , Stan and Ed came in view with their eyes throwing daggers at the four .

"But why ??" They alphas asked clueless .

"You don't remember anything do you ?" Stan asked raising his eyebrows . Alphas slowly shook their head with the strange feeling growing in their heart . What did they do, why is harry not near them , where is their baby ??

"Do you remember anything that happened in the university .."

Then the alphas remember the fight they had with Harry . They way they both shouted at each other , the way Liam used his alpha voice at harry , the way Zayn slapped harry . Everything came back as a flash back as they cursed out loudly .

"Yes you did all of it , you hurt harry without even knowing the whole thing .."

"But he was beating the girls without any reason , we had to -" Liam started but was cut off by an angry looking Shawn .

"You had to do what Liam because as far as I remember you did the exactly opposite of what you were supposed to do . You didn't even gave Harry a chance to explain anything upon that you think that you did the right thing !!!!"

Everyone of them looked down in shame , Shawn was right . They should have atleast listen to what Harry was trying to say ..

"Before you four came harry proved to everyone that he was kidnapped by the witch because those girls asked her to do so ." Ed mummered through his gritted teeth .

"What !?!" They shouted star struck , they did what ?? .

"Ya those girls were behind everything , the painting incident , the kidnapping ... everything bad thing that had happened with Harry . He proved it with the cctv footage and the other proves he got with our help . You know why he collected those , because he was sure you will not believe him if he orally said all this to you and the exact same happened , you all didn't believe your omega ." Stan shouted at them . The girls were now in the corner hearing all this with their wide eyes . Harry had gone through so much ..

"W-we didn't knew-w .." the alphas stutters their eyes wide opened in horror , dear lord what they have done . Shawn let out a terrifying laugh ,

"How would you know you were busy sucking those bitched lips .."