"Jaxon?" I questioned, making sure it really was him. 

"That's Beta Jaxon." He said, his eyes hardening. He let no emotion escape, only stared into my eyes. 

I was at loss for words. He was always so nice, what's going on?

A loud beep rang then the cell opened. 

Jaxon took heavy steps towards me, then braced his hand up. I cringed at first, afraid he would hit me. Instead, he grabbed on to my upper arm. Pulling me to my feet harshly, he silently dragged me out. 

"Where are you taking me?" 

His grip tightened, surely leaving a mark. 

"Do not speak unless spoken to." He spoke so slowly, so calmly, yet each word held much power. 

Me being me, I push the little luck I have. 

"Why am I here?" 

"Why was I in that cell?" 

He kept dragging me. We left the room and was now going down a dark hall. Everything was cement, we were most likely underground.

"Why are you being so mean?" Expecting no reply, I was unprepared for when he abruptly stopped. 

"Mean? Oh I am so sorry, did I hurt you're feelings?" He was now facing me, he's hand still gripping me tightly. 

"Have you no conscience? You traitor! You're scum just like all the rest." 

Jaxon didn't move, didn't speak any further. 

"I-I.." I didn't know what to say, I don't know whats going on. 

"I am no traitor." 

Jaxon raised an eyebrow, "No?" 

"No. I didn't do anything wrong! One second, I'm resting in bed, and the next I'm..I'm here!" I yell angrily. 

"You deserve worse! You're a murderer!" He yelled back with just as much anger. 

"M-Murder? How on earth am I a murderer? I've never even hurt a fly. Well, unless you count that one time- but that's beside the point. I didn't kill anyone." 

"No- but you might as well have." 

"What does that even mean?" I'm tired of speaking in riddles, why couldnt he just speak the truth?

"Our future Luna is missing." 

Future Luna? Isn't that me? 

"Emily. She's gone. Just disappeared, one second she's here, the next she's gone." 

Emily left. Not a surprising fact. She told me she would. 

"And, what? How is this my fault?" 

"Best case, you threatened her. Worst case, you killed her." He began walking again. 

"What! Me? Why is the blame going on me? She's not dead." 

"Many wolves saw you talking to her yesterday night. Said there was lots of yelling between the two of you. Even some tears." 

"So? We just talked, nothing else. I didn't do anything to her. And who exactly said they saw us?"

"That's none of your concern. We may not know one hundred percent, but you are our number one suspect." 

"What happened to everyone's innocent unless proven guilty?" 

"It changed to, the Alpha said you're guilty, so you are."