AOT! AU! Bakugou Katsuki

It was a dangerous world, titans running around and all. Bakugou didn't understand why she was so adamant about fighting the damn things, he was the one that was supposed to be protecting her! Though, that was one of the things he adored her for.
She was independent, and he loved it.
He also hated it.
She was good at what she did so they sent her on dangerous missions, that was what prompted him to finally steal her away. He knew she wouldn't like being kept in his basement, but to be fair he had asked nicely. She refused his offer, telling him that the titans needed to be exterminated. He agreed, but believed that she wasn't the one who had to do it. There were plenty of other people who were capable of destroying the damn things, she wasn't necessary to the field.
That made her mad, obviously.
Did he care?
Of course not.
He got her, but damn did she put up a fight. Kicking and cursing at him. He'd be lying if he said he didn't find it hot. She wasn't nearly as explosive as he was, so it was fun to see her act in such a way.
He thought it was cute.
Soon enough she's locked in a steel cage Bakugou has in his basement, not chained, just caged.
Like a helpless bird.
His helpless bird.
"You're safe now, brat."

{You guys ever hear those Yandere! Levi Ackerman asmr videos? Those were my inspiration for this chapter. AOT was my first ever anime *Black Butler being my second* and I haven't seen it in awhile. I had to go through old yandere fanfics of mine to remember how to write this lol}