Yandere! Kaminari Denki

She frankly thought he was an idiot. He acted and looked like one, so had to be right? Right. She didn't hate him, she was just slightly annoyed by him. He was a friend of her older brother so she couldn't really avoid him.

"He's a dumbass, don't worry about him!" Eijiro had told her when she told him she felt uncomfortable around the blonde. He didn't take her very seriously when she said she saw him looking at her earlier that day. "He's stupid, he just does that sometimes."

No, he was downright creepy.

This is why she was panicking currently. Kaminari asked her out on a simple date, but she couldn't say yes. He creeped her out and according to her brother he was a total perv and totally not manly! Then again, she couldn't really say no. He was, despite his dumb look, intimidating. He seriously scared (Y/n) and she wasn't sure what to do. She should've know he was going to do something like this. He hadn't called her out here for just any reason, right? Of course he had to be cliché about it and bright her in a secluded place to ask her out. She looked at him with nervous eyes, they were looking around, trying to find an escape from him.

This definitely did not go unnoticed.

"Do I really scare you that much?" Kaminari asked, his tone slightly teasing. He knew. Oh God, he knew.

"W-What?"

"That's okay, I don't mind. Not at all."

Her vision went black.

~~~

Needless to say when she woke up she was livid. Livid and angry. Not at him, but at herself (and maybe her brother a bit). How could she let herself be captured by someone so stupid? It made no sense to her. She was smart, she knew she was. The fact that she had fallen into the hands of someone so dumb made her blood boil.

While she was scolding herself she didn't noticed the fingers intertwined with her own. When she did notice though, she flipped out.

"Calm down. I'm just holding your hand." He was so calm about it and it scared her evenv more. He rubbed his nose to the back of her neck, inhaling her scent and smiling sweetly, not that she could see, blindfold and all. "You're so cute, you know that?" He cooed out, his available arm wrapping around her.

(Y/n) flinched, feeling something wet press against her sensitive neck. She could only guess it was his tongue. It started to slide down her neck and she squeaked.

"We're going to have a lot of fun, okay?"

~~~

THIS IS SO LATE

I'M SO SORRY

Also is it bad that I like him more after writing this?