Yandere! Vampire! Bakugou Katsuki

He absolutely hated her. She was so annoying, thinking she knew everything about him. Acting like she cared about him. It annoyed the hell out of him and he honestly wanted her dead at this point. However, there was something about her that made his body ring with desire. He wanted her in the worst ways and it was disgusting. The fact she made him like this was infuriating.
Still, he was much stronger than her, the only reason she wasn't locked in his basement and made into his personal food bag was because he had some type of humanity left.
Oh, but he was so close to snapping.
She acts so caring towards him but then she blushes and takes care of other guys! It made him so fucking angry to see her touching another man - hell, anyone for that matter.
This was his breaking point. She was hugging Yaoyorozu.
What. The. Fuck?
He was not fucking happy.
{is he ever?}

~~~

A pained whimper left the girl as Katsuki but into her wrist. Like a pit bull his jaw locked on and he wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon. She cried out his name softly as he bit down even harder. At this point blood was running down her arm and she was gripping his hair trying to coax him away.
It obviously wasn't working.
Though, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying himself.

"This is what you fucking get for messing with me, (Y/n)."

^^^
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS, LOL
Send in more mythical requests. Next I'm just doing an Midoriya x Reader x Uraraka 💚